FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit • View your posts • View unanswered posts

Mafia modification - The Rain
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
R0v3r

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:08 am    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

Hello there my friends. I am really sorry that I was not updating for a while now, but I had plenty of other work that was needed to be done. But... I am back in business.
So I know its kinda pathetic to post here this picture:
... but I just want to let you know that I am working. Still I choosed different approach in making, that should be quicker, but in the early no ingame without textures might be boring, but it should save me ton of work (I hope).
So again thx for all your support.
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

8240 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:22 am    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

Great to see you back again Rov3r! And don't worry, with this mod especially we are fascinated by every picture we get, so no progress is 'too small' Very happy

The official Mafioso Mod thread
Mr Robville

255728 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:44 am    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

Pathetic? hell no! Looks great if you ask me.

I like the inconsistencies in the roads. It makes the layout look very realistic when it's not a perfect grid pattern.

www.Robville.net
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:19 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

Looks nice to me! Thumbs up (left)

Great to see you back!
R0v3r

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:55 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

Thanks all of you Very happy
anyway don't know why but I am more active in regular days than on holydays, so I am counting on working a lot more often now. I just got the feeling that push me forward to end this.
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

46571 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:35 am    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

I'm not worried about the city as I'm 100% sure it will have a great dark atmosphere. Good to see you again.

AsaSK wrote:
I thought there was something strange about naughtyboy (Cole Phelps).. apart from the fact that his username sounds very gay.
R0v3r

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:22 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

So. Here are some screens from models that I am working on. The light grey indicates interiors that will have sectors. Dark gray indicates primary sector models.

linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:06 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

That looks so amazing! Thumbs up (left)
AsaSK

8240 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:11 am    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

I wish I had your 3DS Max skills Rov3r Sarcastic

The official Mafioso Mod thread
R0v3r

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:18 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

So here is my daily post. Enjoy. Even if I fell kinda dumb. Doesnt matter.
MarrtyLP_Mafia

141 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:29 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

It looks amazing !! Applause
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:27 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

Love that bridge! Thumbs up (left)
R0v3r

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:06 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

Hello everyone. Here is another update. Finally, IŽve managed to get some time to go back to mafia. Phew. Almost forgot how annoyingly hard some parts are. I mean, Mafia World Editor is crashing almost everytime I make a change. But, still I love it.

Here it is.

And finally I am really glad, that I am back to this. Itˇs just pure fun, and I had little of that lately. At least as far as computers goes Very happy
R0v3r

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:45 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

Hello everyone.
I am here with a little bit of news and with a screen of level, that I am creating.

So the news Very happy :

- I was thinking about redesigning the gameplay style. So because I want The Rain to be a heavily story and mood driven mod, with great production quality, I decided to remove the sandbox element. It is not final decision and IŽll mostly decide on given feedback, but I think, that linear path like in Max Payne should suit my mod more. I definetly won't create mod without loading screens Very happy like I wanted, that is just too much.
- I am writing script, so I am "designing" characters, locations and overall everything.
- The demo with story mission should propably take part in prolog. CanŽt really say when Very happy I am kinda busy right now.
- And lastly I really do hope that I didnŽt kill my audience, that would be shame. Never the less IŽll try to catch your interest again Cool shades

And finaly the screen:

- This is location from prolog. WonŽt say anything more. With or without sandbox element, this is (i hope) finaly the place, where it will all start.

Well that is all for now. Have a good day everyone Smile
mafian565

29 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:06 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

Very nice! Keep up the good work! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: