FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Mafia modification - The Rain
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bojeffries

91 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:06 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

Sounds like a promising idea. But the absence of news does worry me.
R0v3r

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:54 am    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

You don't need to be worried. I just don't have time that is all (coz of school etc. ).
R0v3r

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:13 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

Hey all.
I wasnt here for a quite a while so I want to let all of you know that Iam still working. Unfortunately not so often like before, but that movie theatre should be finished soon.
Well I just made simple The Rain logo with more noire and art deco style mood.

Mj thanks for outrageous 20 000 views Very happy nver even dreamed about it Wink Thank
you all.
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:30 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

Soo... climatic! Great! Very happy
mafian565

29 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:01 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

Nice!
R0v3r

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:42 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

Hey hey everyone.

I hope no one will get too upset, but I just have to start all over again. The part of the city I have is way too simple and badly designed. I am still evolving and I still don't know whole galaxy of stuff, but I am getting better (I think and I hope that I am not sounding like a total douchebag right now). I even did a big mess in my folders and scale. So now I will not be constantly stopped by my old mistakes. You can find my entire work here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/18t4wcuvge6fvp6/The%20Rain%20demo.rar?dl=0
(It has a lot of bugs so please don't judge it)
Now cheer up everyone Very happy it will be worth it. I want to create my dream not just some badly designed city with no efficiency what so ever. So I hope you understand and I will gladly welcome every idea of yours Very happy because I am making this mod for you guys as well. Yes it will take longer, yes it will be more difficult but I know what lies in my hands so I won't screw it up and it will be worth it I promise. Thank you everyone for your great support. Thumbs up (left)
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

46571 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:49 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

It's your mod, you can do whatever you want with it. Though I liked a few places and dark alleys in this version. I hope The Rain mod will be even better now. Good luck. Wink

AsaSK wrote:
I thought there was something strange about naughtyboy (Cole Phelps).. apart from the fact that his username sounds very gay.
Mr Robville

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

255681 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:04 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

It took me four years and about 10 different scenes before I made the final scene and models for the Titanic mod, so take whatever time you need. Improvement is always improvement. Wink

Besides, it's not like anyone has the right to complain about a free mod anyways so you are completely free to decide whatever you want to do with it. Sticking out tongue
I'm really looking forward to see what changes you'll come up with. Don't forget any comparison shots afterwards!

www.Robville.net
R0v3r

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:35 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

I just want a lot major changes to level design. And yes it is my mod, but I feel weird responsibility for it as well. Can't just cut it off right now or make it poor. It saw (I believe) hundreds of people. Very happy and I just like create things properly.
linukkis

1230 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:26 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

Whatever you think is best, man I really liked the progress so far, but if you're saying you'll make it even better, well, I can hardly wait Sticking out tongue

And take your time, as long as it takes. As Mr Rob said, no one can rush you or complain about it, you'll always have the right to choose your own pace Thumbs up (left)
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:57 am    Post subject: Re: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

R0v3r wrote:
Hey hey everyone.

I hope no one will get too upset, but I just have to start all over again. The part of the city I have is way too simple and badly designed. I am still evolving and I still don't know whole galaxy of stuff, but I am getting better (I think and I hope that I am not sounding like a total douchebag right now). I even did a big mess in my folders and scale. So now I will not be constantly stopped by my old mistakes. You can find my entire work here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/18t4wcuvge6fvp6/The%20Rain%20demo.rar?dl=0
(It has a lot of bugs so please don't judge it)
Now cheer up everyone Very happy it will be worth it. I want to create my dream not just some badly designed city with no efficiency what so ever. So I hope you understand and I will gladly welcome every idea of yours Very happy because I am making this mod for you guys as well. Yes it will take longer, yes it will be more difficult but I know what lies in my hands so I won't screw it up and it will be worth it I promise. Thank you everyone for your great support. Thumbs up (left)

Thanks a lot for your great going work too.
PtyIersworId

99 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:38 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

I love the custom models that were made for this mod, and all the progress so far. It is kind of sad to hear that you'r starting over, but I'm still looking forward to all the new progress that will come in the future. Thumbs up (left) Hopefully the new version will be even better. Amazing work.
R0v3r

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

PtyIersworId wrote:
I love the custom models that were made for this mod, and all the progress so far. It is kind of sad to hear that you'r starting over, but I'm still looking forward to all the new progress that will come in the future. Thumbs up (left) Hopefully the new version will be even better. Amazing work.

Thx Very happy Well lets hope together Very happy But like I said I am pretty sure it´ll be worth it.
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:16 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

Wow! I played, and I don't know, what can I say.
This is ART! That's what I love in Mafia! Everywhere climate, atmosphere, it's here very, very, very much! It isn't a mod, and game - it's an art!
It's first time, I see so pretty modification to Mafia! Great job!
I really can't wait for full version!
R0v3r

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:35 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

Hello there mates. I just want to let you know that I finally managed to complete all of my subjects in school and that I passed. So now, when my holydays starts, I will work so much more on The Rain. Recently I was upgrading my skill in 3d modelling and even if it does not belong to The Rain I thought that you might like my latest work.

so here it is.

Rendered in Vray this model has about 2mil + polygons.
So that is all and stay tuned for another The Rain update. didn't forget it lads don't worry. Wink

ps: If you want to you can download this one: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4exuupmjx8mywf/Car%20Demo.rar?dl=0
It is the same model only converted to Unity 5 engine. It does not include Global Illumination, but it still looks good I think. And it is my first car ever modeled so please be forgiving.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: