FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lostinmafia_heavenMS

116 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:44 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Seeing the progress you've made is awesome, as always! Very happy
lostinmafia_heavenMS

116 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:20 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Are we in for an update soon? Since the site is down, or just simple maintenance?

Would be cool if you announced more public tests.
Romop5

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

25 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:07 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

As for our website, the domain has expired. If you asked me why I let it happen, I'd replied with this:
1. The project is flawed, messy organized and has risen into a huge portion of source code.
2. The fact that we are bugged probably implies that LHMP is an unpopular project, being played only by a few Mafia fanatics
3. None of developers (counting me) cares anymore. The development has been dead since Sept 2015.

As you can see, it doesn't make much sense for me to pay for domain and VPS and let others think we are doing something. Unfortunately, we don't.

Although perceived as unsuccessful, this project has given me a lot of experience from various kinds of programming arts.
lostinmafia_heavenMS

116 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:24 am    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

That's a real shame. Sad

What do you define as a success for this mod? IMO, a player-base of 200 hundred people would be a huge success for this game. Those people would have the best time with a mod like this and that is priceless.

I think you should release it as is, give it another go and see what happens, I'm sure those 'devoted fanatics Very happy' would be happy to donate/help this mod go as far as it can.

This is of course all your decision.. AND thank you for all your hard work.
emachines735

2 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:05 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Romop5 wrote:
As for our website, the domain has expired. If you asked me why I let it happen, I'd replied with this:
1. The project is flawed, messy organized and has risen into a huge portion of source code.
2. The fact that we are bugged probably implies that LHMP is an unpopular project, being played only by a few Mafia fanatics
3. None of developers (counting me) cares anymore. The development has been dead since Sept 2015.

As you can see, it doesn't make much sense for me to pay for domain and VPS and let others think we are doing something. Unfortunately, we don't.

Although perceived as unsuccessful, this project has given me a lot of experience from various kinds of programming arts.

hello Admins Lost Heaven Multiplayer . Can you give me server functions like this "playerSetMoney" or if you can send me index lh-mp wiki because i write server rolle-play on you'r launcher, and i know that you'r project already closed but i want to write best RP server on mafia lh for people. So if you can i repeat Please send me the functions.
Hunter

1499 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:03 am    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Sorry to hear this, but I thought this project (and pretty much any MAFIA project) was 10 years past its time.

One of the classics, set carefully on a bookshelf, once every great while, looked at, played with, and then replaced. The fate of all classics.
lsnoop

4 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:47 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

I have recently checked out Hidden&Dangerous 2 multiplayer and coop which are up and running and enough people are playing in considering its age. Hope to see Mafia MP running like this Wink
Kaiser

50 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:00 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Do you believe in it?
Hunter

1499 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

lsnoop wrote:
I have recently checked out Hidden&Dangerous 2 multiplayer and coop which are up and running and enough people are playing in considering its age. Hope to see Mafia MP running like this Wink

Oh, that. They turned off the master server in late 2012 so that normal people can't find servers. Then the servers close because no one uses them. But even back then, the problem was no one wanted any map variety. The same few maps played over and over. Basically, any map without vehicles was what the veterans liked.

Czech 4 (the town), That alpine map, The airport, oh, and they love that ruined French town. The iceberg got some play in. Great game if you always want to snipe.

Of course that's much better off than RtCW which ended with one server with freaks of nature on it that only ever wanted to play MP_Beach with custom rules and half the weapons disabled. Mad

Whoops there I go off topic Sarcastic
lostinmafia_heavenMS

116 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:56 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

http://lh-mp.eu

Check out the site, new things might be in store for us! Very happy

..Some servers are back up
ZaKlaus

35 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:10 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Hi there,
as you might already know, the project has been discontinued. Fortunately, the source code is publicly available and we still offer online masterlist for those that want to play it.

GitHub URL: https://github.com/LHMPTeam/lhmp

Binaries are also available on Our official web page.

Please note we won't provide any assistance with LH:MP anymore, you're on your own now. Don't hesitate to explore!

- Your LH:MP Team.
lol200004

21 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:15 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Thx LH-MP team. Any news about the new developers of the multiplayer?
ZaKlaus

35 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

lol200004 wrote:
Thx LH-MP team. Any news about the new developers of the multiplayer?

AFAIK, they want to reverse the whole game first, then do MP. I can't tell when or at what pace they progress with it.

EDIT: MMP section on website gets removed on MMP developer's decision. He would like to work on it privately for now, so no news would be available until he lets us know by himself.

As for status, he gave me the following link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxQjmrZeWxU
Melhior

19 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:47 am    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Hello. The website http://lh-mp.eu/ stopped working. And client multiplayer not showing his version. Why? The client depends on the health of the site?
nesquik

2 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Anybody knows can we connect via direct connection to any server server, for example to the localhost? I was trying to do it, but I got an error: "Unable to launch Mafia and/or launcher executable". I see this message when my server down or not. I was trying to found any explanation of this message but no results Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: