FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Robville

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

255834 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:58 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

I've installed the mod and followed the steps precisely, but while the game is loading on it's startup screen I get a windows error "This program does not respond" and it crashed. Any idea what could cause this? I have the latest redistributables installed.

www.Robville.net
ZaKlaus

35 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:07 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Try to set compatibility mode of loader.exe into Windows XP SP3, otherwise, catch me on Steam, I'll help you.
Hunter

1551 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:02 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Main servers are always offline.
Mr Robville

255834 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:02 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Following our conversation on Steam, I've set the executable compatibility to Win XP, done a complete reďnstall of the game, disabled firewall, run browser.exe as administrator but nothing works. Thinking

The game always crashes at 73% when the loading bar appears for the second time.

I've also tried moving the game from my D drive to C:\Program Files(x86)\. Sometimes this helps with older games, but Mafia still crashes.

www.Robville.net
samkilledpaulie

3 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:07 am    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

wow , where can i download this mod !!?
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

46571 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:25 am    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

You can't. At this moment it's available only for few testers.

AsaSK wrote:
I thought there was something strange about naughtyboy (Cole Phelps).. apart from the fact that his username sounds very gay.
Romop5

25 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:26 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Actually, nobody has played LHMP since the half of September. But that will change, hopefully.
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

46571 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:22 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

In a few days you will have the opportunity to join the next stage of testing - The Winter Testing! It will be a public test, so EVERYONE is welcome. Try your luck in deathmatch in prosecutor's villa or enjoy your ride with others in freeroam.

Winter Trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcWdLWNo-DI

http://lh-mp.eu

AsaSK wrote:
I thought there was something strange about naughtyboy (Cole Phelps).. apart from the fact that his username sounds very gay.
huckleberrypie

279 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:53 am    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Looking forward to this, dude! Very happy
Mr Robville

255834 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:46 am    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

I want this to work so badly. DAMN YOU COMPUTER!

www.Robville.net
Sliderv2

701 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:00 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Can't wait for that test. Very happy
AsaSK

8238 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:53 am    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Today's the day!

Open those presents, swallow that goodness dinner, and rush to your computers at 12pm (GMT, 1pm if you're in Europe) to join the rest of the Mafia community in the official Lost Heaven Multiplayer Winter Test by downloading the client here!

Salut, and Buon Natale to all! Smile

*If you feel like you can't wait another five hours, wet your appetite with some pictures to give you a taste of what to expect upon arrival here.
*Servers will be offline until 12pm (GMT)/1pm (GMT+1), and then the client will become live and the servers will be opened.*

The official Mafioso Mod thread
Freak2121

24 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:41 am    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Since members of this site are like all over the world, I'm definitely curious how it will handle all the different pings, especially the high ones.
PtyIersworId

107 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:12 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Followed all the installation instructions, and the game starts. But snow textures will not load, only snowfall. The game won't spawn a character or allow me to play. It will only cycle through the various screens that you get after the loading screen.
AsaSK

8238 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:24 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Yes, unfortunately testing has been delayed as we're having trouble with some compatibility problems - similar to what Mr. Robville described in his earlier post.

I will post here when we are back and ready, but sadly it may not be tonight. Problems always tend to strike at the last minute Laughing

The official Mafioso Mod thread
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: