FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit • View your posts • View unanswered posts

Salieri Underboss Mod v0.2 (Stay Tuned !)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you like to see this mod continued?
Yes
96%
 96%  [26]
No
3%
 3%  [1]
Total Votes : 27

LesCM19

54 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:49 pm    Post subject: Ran OK, now F1 Save not working amongst other Reply with quote

Liked this mod a lot!
I installed it OK with CityBars, Locomotive and FR Supreme then I broke Mafia after installing either Dashboard View or Optimizer.
So did a fresh install with only the first 3 mods and now the F1 free save doesn't work and there are no cars parked at back of Salieri's, no brawls on street etc like I had before.
A bit puzzled as to what I am doing differently & what files are mucking it up.
Confused
Doing another fresh install as we speak but without FRS...
lightingft

16 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Ran OK, now F1 Save not working amongst other Reply with quote

LesCM19 wrote:
Liked this mod a lot!
I installed it OK with CityBars, Locomotive and FR Supreme then I broke Mafia after installing either Dashboard View or Optimizer.
So did a fresh install with only the first 3 mods and now the F1 free save doesn't work and there are no cars parked at back of Salieri's, no brawls on street etc like I had before.
A bit puzzled as to what I am doing differently & what files are mucking it up.
Confused
Doing another fresh install as we speak but without FRS...

Thanks for the feedback! Very happy FreeRide Supreme sadly overwrites the FREERIDE folder, so sadly you can only install one at a time. As far as I know I think you can get it working by installing it in some order, but I'm not aware. When I mixed Alive Mod ( I think? ) And Freeride Unlimited (or however it was called, long time ago) It crashed my game when I entered Salieri's, etc. I suggest installing the Mod Starter (I really don't know where to find it at the moment) and switch between mods. It's a nifty little tool. Anyway, I really appreciate the words, mate, and I hope you solve out your problem. More updates will be coming soon and most likely every place in citybars will be populated. AsaSK gave me a nice tutorial and I might open up more locations, like the Port, etc, although it will be a loading screen inbetween.
LesCM19

54 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:09 pm    Post subject: Salieri Underboss Mod v0.2 Reply with quote

It may be an issue with CityBars as the Palermo Club was a big void in the streetscene at night and during the day the building was there but you could only get in the warehouse at the side.
I will get Underboss working again. It did once so there must be a way...and it has such good features!
LesCM19

54 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:22 am    Post subject: Salieri Underboss Mod v0.2 Reply with quote

Well the Palermo Club is still an empty space in the streetscene but I finally worked out I was doing something stupid by extracting into the Mafia folder instead of Missions. I must have read the instructions that first time!
! Embarassed
So Under boss is now working again! Oh, what is it with all the screaming for help? No one will talk to me.
lightingft

16 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Salieri Underboss Mod v0.2 Reply with quote

LesCM19 wrote:
Well the Palermo Club is still an empty space in the streetscene but I finally worked out I was doing something stupid by extracting into the Mafia folder instead of Missions. I must have read the instructions that first time!
! Embarassed
So Under boss is now working again! Oh, what is it with all the screaming for help? No one will talk to me.

It's good to know! I will always help out as much as I could, mate. Enjoy the mod!
R0v3r

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:37 am    Post subject: Salieri Underboss Mod v0.2 Reply with quote

Absolutely awesome work... I always wanted citybars mod with scripts, so amazing... Very happy
lightingft

16 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:07 pm    Post subject: Salieri Underboss Mod v0.2 Reply with quote

Glad to see 48 downloads on v0.2. I hope people are enjoying this mod, it will most likely be continued onwards, I have already done a small bit of progress on v0.3. I'd like to know, if you guys are looking forward to an update of the mod and I'd like to hear some feedback!
lightingft

16 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:05 am    Post subject: Salieri Underboss Mod v0.2 Reply with quote

Poll started.
Fantasyonly

24 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:23 pm    Post subject: Salieri Underboss Mod v0.2 Reply with quote

Hello,

Iīm playing Mafia for years, but I didn't found this Site here with some awesome mods and Iīve started using your Mod first because I really liked the screenshoots.

So hereīs some Feedback:

Itīs nice that I can talk to Persons, I donīt know how many other Mods got this "feature" or how hard it is to script but itīs really nice. Could you maybe add some sentences because they always say the same or is it because Iīm using the German Version?

Another nice Point are the Bodyguards. But the Problem is, that they are in that Garage and they donīt find a way to get out there if Iīm not commanding them to follow me. Thatīs a little bit weird when the police is chasing me and they are always running to that door which isn't opening.

And why arenīt the other People there helping me, they prefer to continue smoking than helping the Underboss? Very happy

And the last thing you could "tune" is, that these two guys near the door if im entering Salieris Bar arenīt sitting on the bench, they are sitting over the bench.

I know that these things arenīt really important, these points are just some things you could "tune".

But I saw the Powerpoint Presentation and the buildings where you want to add some features and I hope Iīm not the only one who thinks like this,
but please, please don't stop working at this mod. Itīs awesome. Thumbs up (left)

I hope you can undestand my english, its just some "school english" Very happy
lightingft

16 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Salieri Underboss Mod v0.2 Reply with quote

Fantasyonly wrote:
Hello,

Iīm playing Mafia for years, but I didn't found this Site here with some awesome mods and Iīve started using your Mod first because I really liked the screenshoots.

So hereīs some Feedback:

Itīs nice that I can talk to Persons, I donīt know how many other Mods got this "feature" or how hard it is to script but itīs really nice. Could you maybe add some sentences because they always say the same or is it because Iīm using the German Version?

Another nice Point are the Bodyguards. But the Problem is, that they are in that Garage and they donīt find a way to get out there if Iīm not commanding them to follow me. Thatīs a little bit weird when the police is chasing me and they are always running to that door which isn't opening.

And why arenīt the other People there helping me, they prefer to continue smoking than helping the Underboss? Very happy

And the last thing you could "tune" is, that these two guys near the door if im entering Salieris Bar arenīt sitting on the bench, they are sitting over the bench.

I know that these things arenīt really important, these points are just some things you could "tune".

But I saw the Powerpoint Presentation and the buildings where you want to add some features and I hope Iīm not the only one who thinks like this,
but please, please don't stop working at this mod. Itīs awesome. Thumbs up (left)

I hope you can undestand my english, its just some "school english" Very happy

Hello! Thank you for the feedback, it really helps. Yes, currently the people only say one line of text, that will probably be changed in the future. The bodyguard locations are only temporary, and will be changed later, but for me atleast they get out of the garage. You have to walk slowly out of the garage and let them follow you, then afterwards when you're in the street they should be able to work fine, get into your car, etc. The Salieri's men (who give money and are smoking) are currently scripted to not react to anything at the moment, which, again, might be changed in the future. As for the sitting people, it's rather complicated to find the right position but I will check into that.
Thx for feedback, and hopefully this should be fixed when I continue on modding.
Fantasyonly

24 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:04 pm    Post subject: Salieri Underboss Mod v0.2 Reply with quote

Hey,

I have to correct that issue with the 2 mans in the blue jacket in Salieris Bar. It happened only 1 time, now its fine.

Those things were just some things I saw when I played the mod for the first time. It didn't really influenced the fun which I had/have with your mod.
lightingft

16 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Salieri Underboss Mod v0.2 Reply with quote

Fantasyonly wrote:
Hey,

I have to correct that issue with the 2 mans in the blue jacket in Salieris Bar. It happened only 1 time, now its fine.

Those things were just some things I saw when I played the mod for the first time. It didn't really influenced the fun which I had/have with your mod.

Good to know, thanks for the feedback! Smile
kushalmattio

36 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:40 pm    Post subject: Salieri Underboss Mod v0.2 Reply with quote

Your mod is really awesome. I like your mod. The bodyguards, everything is cool. Anyway I have seen a good lighting effect that's really fantastic. Thumbs up (left)
Necman

15 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:27 am    Post subject: Salieri Underboss Mod v0.2 Reply with quote

I think this mod looks good even thou I am yet to try it. It's nice to see parking lots that make the places look busy. And am I mistaken or did I see a 60 on the speed limiter? Restaurants and bars are favored places for hits by me anyway and this mod has plenty of those. Looking forward to trying this out soon.
lightingft

16 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:00 pm    Post subject: Salieri Underboss Mod v0.2 (Discontinued) Reply with quote

Sad to say but the mod and modding progress is discontinued. Mafia modding gave me a good time and gave me the basics of understanding basic scripting, which might help me in the future, as that is probably the step I might be taking. I'd like to thank everyone who supported and downloaded this mod, it means a lot to me. I might still pop up to do a bit of changes there and now, but I doubt it. Thank you everyone that taught and helped me, including Ruby, Matteo, JOJOXX, Asa and basically everyone from the 2010-2014 modding scene! I'll definitely won't be out of the forums though, Mafia I is one of the best games I ever played, a childhood game as well. Peace! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: