FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

When was the last time you played the game?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: When was the last time you played the game? Reply with quote

I spend so much time in Capoletti-land I have almost forgot about Tommy and the boys, then I cam across this old gameplay video I made and thought I should play it one more time

Hunter

1560 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: When was the last time you played the game? Reply with quote

Youtube seriously hates your video. In fact the site won't even load with that link.

I probably played through a few months ago.
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

46571 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: When was the last time you played the game? Reply with quote

Hunter wrote:
Youtube seriously hates your video. In fact the site won't even load with that link.

Everything works fine for me.

Well, I played this summer. I will have to install it again soon. The Commission Mod (part 3) still waits for me.

AsaSK wrote:
I thought there was something strange about naughtyboy (Cole Phelps).. apart from the fact that his username sounds very gay.
PITEK

Site Staff
Site Staff

825 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: When was the last time you played the game? Reply with quote

I've started playing it again this week. Just freeride mode with mixed RealCarFacing v1.5 and some newer cars as prototypes. Wink
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1256 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:13 am    Post subject: When was the last time you played the game? Reply with quote

Last time I played the game this summer when I was checking out Ruby's all 3 parts of the Commission Mod. But I don't think I'm gonna be able to wait much longer, cause I simply can't get enough of this game.
Hunter

1560 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: When was the last time you played the game? Reply with quote

Mnich wrote:
Hunter wrote:

Everything works fine for me.

Well, I played this summer. I will have to install it again soon. The Commission Mod (part 3) still waits for me.

"This video has been removed by the user."
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

46571 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: When was the last time you played the game? Reply with quote

Hunter wrote:
"This video has been removed by the user."

I see. Anyway it was still available a few days ago before he removed it.

AsaSK wrote:
I thought there was something strange about naughtyboy (Cole Phelps).. apart from the fact that his username sounds very gay.
Kaiser

50 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:42 pm    Post subject: When was the last time you played the game? Reply with quote

I do my mod. Therefore I am playing everyday now.
Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:04 pm    Post subject: When was the last time you played the game? Reply with quote

It's that time again. I installed Mafia and will replay it for the story and then all the mods. What's up guys?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 1 Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: