FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Matteo's hanging it up
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Matteo's hanging it up Reply with quote

Darren wrote:
hilarious

What is?

Can I also please ask you don't just reply with one word with no meaning to the topic, thanks.

We're back.... For good!
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

1010 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Matteo's hanging it up Reply with quote

Darren wrote:
This topic as a whole is hilarious.

Regards

I am going to ignore you darren as you rarely have anything positive to add.
geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: Matteo's hanging it up Reply with quote

Darren wrote:
This topic as a whole is hilarious.

Regards

As matteo said you are adding nothing constructive, consider this your first warning Darren, we don't need antagonizers here. I have also deleted your posts, please in future reply with a constructive post with some relevance to the topic.

We're back.... For good!
RubyDragon949

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Matteo's hanging it up Reply with quote

Ignore Darren, Matteo. All he ever seems to do is antagonise other modders when it comes to things like this. He did the same to me.

I think it may be down to jealousy. After all the only thing he's ever done in terms of modding was the Freeride Supreme Mod.

At least we've actually produced other work than just one thing. He may of created something brilliant in that mod, but at least we're not using the fame we gained from just 1 of our mods to ride on a chariot of gold for all of eternity. We made other stuff and have put a lot of effort into the community. So just ignore this troll and get on with what you gotta do Wink

Regards

*Ruby*

P.S - Sorry Geran but I had to say something. It's not the first time Darren has flamed a modder like this. He did not add anything positive or constructive in the topic announcing my retirement either.

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
MatteoCapoletti

1010 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Matteo's hanging it up Reply with quote

And what do we say to a boy who makes one mod and calls it supreme, who is obviously jealous of men's hobbies that he feels the need to disparage these men, in order to validate his meaningless existence?

Nothing

for he is just a boy.
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1286 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Matteo's hanging it up Reply with quote

Come on y'all guys, you're arguing for nothing Smile All of you are modders after all, no matter how many mods you've made. You all enjoy the same thing - editing this game. So why all the nagging? Very happy
MatteoCapoletti

1010 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Matteo's hanging it up Reply with quote

linukkis wrote:
Come on y'all guys, you're arguing for nothing Smile All of you are modders after all, no matter how many mods you've made. You all enjoy the same thing - editing this game. So why all the nagging? Very happy

I don't know what his problem is with me....but it is his problem
MatteoCapoletti

1010 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:14 am    Post subject: Matteo's hanging it up Reply with quote

Okay then....moving on

and then....back I come, like an addiction I cannot free myself from

"Just when I think I am out, they pull me back in" Michael Corleone Godfather 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: