FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

The Mafia 'add a sentence' game!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

8240 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

First two scenes converted into comic strip format Cool shades

The official Mafioso Mod thread
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

MatteoCapoletti wrote:
And then through the fog of a near concussion Tommy realized they wanted him out of the way, miles away from the city, in bad shape, with no car, Tommy suddenly realized this was not about him at all! Something was going down in Lost Heaven....

... Something big. He had to contact Salieri as soon as possible, but as Tommy was quite a distance away from Lost Heaven's urban area, there were no telephone booths around.

P.S. This is absolutely amazing, Asa! Thumbs up (left)
MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

he had to get a car, a bike something, and that's when he stumbled into it. A 1918 Curtiss biplane crop duster. He couldn't fly back to Lost Heaven.....Could He?

(we are thinking similar thoughts Asa......I was thinking of makiing a movie......)
AsaSK

8240 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

linukkis wrote:
P.S. This is absolutely amazing, Asa! Thumbs up (left)

Just a little side hobby Embarassed

MatteoCapoletti wrote:
(we are thinking similar thoughts Asa......I was thinking of makiing a movie......)

Time to let the creative juices flow Cool shades

MatteoCapoletti wrote:
he had to get a car, a bike something, and that's when he stumbled into it. A 1918 Curtiss biplane crop duster.

Laughing

Last edited by AsaSK on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:53 am; edited 3 times in total
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

MatteoCapoletti wrote:
he had to get a car, a bike something, and that's when he stumbled into it. A 1918 Curtiss biplane crop duster. He couldn't fly back to Lost Heaven.....Could He?

"I've never seen that kind before, but I think I could get in" - thought Tommy. He got into the cabin and looked at the dashboard.
MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

linukkis wrote:
MatteoCapoletti wrote:

"I've never seen that kind before, but I think I could get in" - thought Tommy. He got into the cabin and looked at the dashboard.

From the open cockpit behind him Tommy heard a small voice voice say " er you a dummy er what? you don't fly one of these here planes from the front seat, you fly it from the back!" suddenly the motor twisted to life, and the plane surged forward taking off into the night sky. Tommy looked into the back seat to see a twelve year old girl grinning back at him "where was you all fixin' to go? "
AsaSK

8240 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

This is getting interesting to say the least Laughing

Next three panels:

MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

NICE!

Boom Arrgh!
AsaSK

8240 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

Thanks Matteo Smile

"We need to get back to Lost Heaven," Tommy said anxiously, "and fast."

Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276192 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

AsaSK wrote:
Thanks Matteo Smile

"We need to get back to Lost Heaven," Tommy said anxiously, "and fast."

..."before Agent Scully also makes an appearance and turns this into an X-Files expedition!" meanwhile...

MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

" well I can fly you to Lost Heaven Mister, that ain't no problem" The girl said. Tommy smiled and gave her a thumbs up. "But I can't land there, Daddy ain't taught me how to land yet. But you are a pilot, I figger you won't have got in the plane if'n you weren't"
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

"I'm sorry, young lady, but I ain't no pilot. Getting inside wasn't that hard you know. But that's pretty much all I was capable of. You sure you haven't got the slightest idea on how to land this machine?" asked Tommy once again.
MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

Oh sure I can land it.....jes.....Daddy's gonna be awful sore at me if I wreck his business plane! "the girl blurts out in tears"
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

"Shhhh, it's gonna be okay. We're gonna do this together, alright?" Tommy comforted the child. "When I was a little boy I used to read lots of books about aircraft. I might still remember a thing or two I could use on this modern plane. Besides, you sure look like you know your way around this machine."
Doyle Lanagan

26 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:46 pm    Post subject: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

... Soon they were in the sky over Little Italy.

"I could probably land this thing if I had a big empty field to set her down in but all the streets down there are too narrow and there's cars everywhere.", said the girl.

"Yea, plus there's those dammned invisible collissions you crash in to if you fly too low.", said Tommy.

"Alright, alright. There's a parachute at your feet. You're gonna have to jump mister."

Tommy put on the parachute, said a prayer and took a leap of faith. After freefalling for a few seconds he pulled the ripcord and then found himself gracefully floating to the ground. He could see Salieri's Bar below and began to steer himself towards it...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 1 Game All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: