FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

The Mafia 'add a sentence' game!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: The 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

AsaSK wrote:
Suddenly Tommy's saviour left the shadows and started slowly walking towards him, looking concerned..

"So I guess, now we can have that chat now," Agent Mulder said to Tommy as he holstered the smoking cannon. " My car is right over here"
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1258 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: The 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

"Nice Ford you've got there, I'll give you that. But I doubt I wanna get into a car of a man who first tries to kill me, then all of a sudden saves my life, - said Tommy suspiciously. - You've got some explaining to do, Agent... Mulder, was it?"
MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: The 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

"If I wanted to kill you boy" The agent in a low even voice " You would be dead. My job was to find you and bring you in.....now get in the car, before you have an accident"

Asa we posted at the same time Wink

Last edited by MatteoCapoletti on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
AsaSK

9830 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: The 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

"Besides," he smirked, "I'm not about to let some petty hood treat this like an offer he can refuse. And it's a Schubert Six, not a Ford."

Reluctantly, Tommy stepped into the waiting car.

EDIT: I know, sorry bro - changed mine Wink

The official Mafioso Mod thread
hoggster

12 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:50 am    Post subject: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

The luxury of the interior astounded Tommy, he helped himself to a double scotch from the mini bar. As he sipped the warm velvet beverage he looked out the window only to see.....
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1258 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:50 am    Post subject: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

...Clark's Motel being passed by at a tremendous speed. 5 minutes and they had reached the countryside already. "Petty hood? You know that line you said earlier ain't right", Tommy spoke up in a self-confident manner, as the Schubert sped down the country road. "It's about time you started explaining me what's this all about and where you are taking me, don't you think?"

hoggster, we posted at the exactly same time as well Smile
p.s. sorry guys, this might be more than one sentence Sticking out tongue
MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

linukkis wrote:
...Clark's Motel being passed by at a tremendous speed. 5 minutes and they had reached the countryside already. "Petty hood? You know that line you said earlier ain't right", Tommy spoke up in a self-confident manner, as the Schubert sped down the country road. "It's about time you started explaining me what's this all about and where you are taking me, don't you think?"

hoggster, we posted at the exactly same time as well Smile
p.s. sorry guys, this might be more than one sentence Sticking out tongue

"its about you and your future...and whether you actually have one." The agent said in the manner of an disinterested hireling, letting Tommy know that there was someone more important at the end of this car ride.
AsaSK

9830 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

Having passed the Motel what seemed like ages ago, Tommy began to wonder whether they were still in Lost Heaven.
Thankfully he realised they were when, through a gap in the trees, he spotted..

Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276214 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

AsaSK wrote:
Having passed the Motel what seemed like ages ago, Tommy began to wonder whether they were still in Lost Heaven.
Thankfully he realised they were when, through a gap in the trees, he spotted..

A pedestrian with a dog's head relieved, Tommy relaxed back, but suddenly...

linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1258 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

... a sign "You are now leaving the City of Lost Heaven, Have a good trip!" caught his eyesight. Tommy...
MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

linukkis wrote:
... a sign "You are now leaving the City of Lost Heaven, Have a good trip!" caught his eyesight. Tommy...

...quietly cast a glance and notice that the doors were not locked, and since this bug never put cuffs on him, he decided that now was a good time for an exit. He put his shoulder to the door and tumbled out of the car....
RubyDragon949

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

And rolled off the side of the road into a ditch, cracking his head on a rock. Blood began to gush down his head, Tom stood up and...

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
AsaSK

9830 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

..dizzily looked around, and to his surprise saw the hospital building peak above the trees about half a mile away. "Phew," he told himself, "at least I can use it to guide me back." Head throbbing, he set off over the fields in the direction of New Ark.

linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1258 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:12 am    Post subject: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

The FBI Agent hadn't even stopped and the car and was quickly gone out of sight. It seemed like Mulder wasn't concerned about his "job" or Tommy at all.
MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: The Mafia 'add a sentence' game! Reply with quote

linukkis wrote:
The FBI Agent hadn't even stopped and the car and was quickly gone out of sight. It seemed like Mulder wasn't concerned about his "job" or Tommy at all.

And then through the fog of a near concussion Tommy realized they wanted him out of the way, miles away from the city, in bad shape, with no car, Tommy suddenly realized this was not about him at all! Something was going down in Lost Heaven....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 1 Game All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: