FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Ikarus mod 3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ro_gamer

30 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:10 pm    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

BadGuy: doesn't work to me... Sorry to be annoying... Cautious
How can I drivthe railcar at countryside? I don't even know how to open/close the doors.

Elegance is the true beauty that never dies!
Zsolti

124 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

ro_gamer wrote:
BadGuy: doesn't work to me... Sorry to be annoying... Cautious
How can I drivthe railcar at countryside? I don't even know how to open/close the doors.

The tutorial answers that for you. It's very useful.
Polizel

2 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:55 pm    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

Yesterday I installed the mod and I really liked it, but I have same questions:

.1. Can I turn on lights and siren of the police cars, ambulance, fire truck ? Or is there a mod which can do that ?

.2. Can I turn on the yellow beacon light of the trash truck ?

.3. Is there a cheat for cops not arresting you ? With the mod running I can't even use the cheat menu (Shift + the button over TAB) ?
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276119 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

Polizel wrote:
3. Is there a cheat for cops not arresting you ? With the mod running I can't even use the cheat menu (Shift + the button over TAB) ?

in answer to point 3. There is no cheat menu in Mafia never
has been. All cheats can be seen by reading this sticky

Stefanex

9 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:24 am    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

Hey can i run this mod??
I have: Windows 7 ultimate, AMD Athlon 64 X2 dual core processor, 2GB RAM and NVidia 8500GT
vapno92

596 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:33 pm    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

I have AMD A6300 (or something like that Laughing ) dual core APU, graphics is integrated in CPU, 4GB RAM and mod runs very well Smile There is some FPS drop, when more high-detailed cars are on the scene, but nothing dramatic.
Canspray

4 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:10 am    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

Hi guys, i have problem. After installing the mod Ikarus 3.0. Going into a free ride do not have a choice in all cars, i copy all folders to main folder "Mafia". THANKS !
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276119 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

Canspray wrote:
Hi guys, i have problem. After installing the mod Ikarus 3.0. Going into a free ride do not have a choice in all cars, i copy all folders to main folder "Mafia". THANKS !

Did you use Mafia Data Xtractor to patch the rw_data.dll file
and did you set the color to tru color in the settings (not in game)
but the settings icon (Setup.exe) in the Mafia folder?

Canspray

4 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:53 am    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

Ok, thanks for your help. I had to delete several files from a folder Tables - carindex.def, carindex.dat i carcyclopedia.def

THANKS GUYS
Sharpshooter4839

560 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:37 pm    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

Ikarus 4.0? Shocked

Ehhhhhhhhhh?

Nudge-Nudge wink-wink.

"Nice chap, no General."

~ Field Marshal Lord Bernard Montgomery on his first impressions of General Eisenhower.
Neutral

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

266 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:46 am    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

I afraid that this was the ultimate version because Pinkshit betrayal the mod and left the team. So maybe will be a patch for fix some little bug. ( it will without scripts problem fixing but for only models and city bug patch because i'm not scripter ). Crying
harry1211

2 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:55 pm    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

Hi guys, i have problem
I have 1.2, i exrtract all files, then copy icarus mod 3.0 but tables don't work, help pls Very happy
Neutral

266 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:19 pm    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

The tables do not always work if it is not appropriate to the locale. It is recommended to use the English version tables with version 1.2 of the English game. Actually, I do not able use on my machine in the French or the Germans tables when I want to use the original car names in the game. Oops!
But I found a very good solution to the Mafia to run the game. Thumbs up (left)
If you do not mind that there is no anti-aliasing option for the time being will you use the free VMware Player Framework with XP. Works great run in the old DirectX 9 on it. Unfortunately, my windows7 64 bit operating system is worse than was the case under 32-bit. For this reason, the Ikarus mod is the only way for me to use it.
gangster123

10 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:36 am    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

hey guys!
i waited a freaking long time to finally play ikarus mod 3.0 Applause Whistling
but now, everytime when i go to the market, my game crashes, even when i play more then 10 minutes it crashes, what do i have to do , to make it run without crashes? :/
Stefanex

9 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:37 pm    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

Hey, I have a problem: when I leave the countryside, everything bought for my flat disappears! Can you fix this, please?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: