FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Ikarus mod 3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Robville

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

255834 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to it! Cool shades

www.Robville.net
Neutral

288 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

Hi everyone! We continue to work to end protracted summer break. It was not a vacation but a lot of work at the workplace. Now we creating another new part of the mod, but it is well making progress.
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

46571 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

How is it possible that I overlooked this topic? Thinking

It's good to see two well-known modders, Neutral and Pink*hit, so hello gentlemen (I know I'm late, but better late than never, right?). I've always liked Ikarus mod so it's great to know that you are making another part. I wish all the best and hope for more news! Wink

AsaSK wrote:
I thought there was something strange about naughtyboy (Cole Phelps).. apart from the fact that his username sounds very gay.
MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

Just got a look at those screens, you have some interesting designs going on there and the textures....very different, but nice very nice

I love it
pinkshit

200 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:17 pm    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

Hi!

Our latest project is almost done and we'll making another part of the mod. After that Ikarus mod 3.0 plan list is going to be discussed and if Neutral and me agreed the list the mod is done. But we cannot release then because we have to transfer the mod into "City night" and maybe some little things to countryside.

Anyway the mod is still alive Wink
pinkshit

200 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

Hi!

Our biggest project is done by today.There is only a little new feature that we must do and the whole mod progress is done.
Unfortunately the City night is still empty so we can't release until the night part is finished.
We're going to discuss about the new pictures of the mod.

Stay tuned!
PITEK

Site Staff
Site Staff

825 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

Although I'm not a big fan of those times (even if every era has it own advantages and disadvantages) I really liked your Ikarus mod so far and I'm following this thread regulary. Every major mod for Mafia have my blessing! Praying
Neutral

288 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

Now that completed large complex project time to show you some pictures of it. This is a real means of transportation in Budapest known for anybody that if you were in that city. Of course a little differently situated in the City of Lost Heaven as the original. Very happy

linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

This is sweet! This kind of ride can be found at a couple of places in my country too! Laughing
pinkshit

200 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

Well I hope the pictures are enough for everybody Wink It was a hard time but now it's finished and works correctly instead one or two bugs. Unfortunately those bugs are cannot be fixed because everybody use different types of CPU's.

Next step is in our mod is to improve Scene2.bin for better working. It means we have to clear our trash and make it back to normal. As the fix is ready there is one thing left. A little new project we're gonna do but don't worry this project is not enough hard as the previous one so it doesn't take much time. Wink After that the mod is ready but don't forget the "city night" Sad

Stay tune, I'll post if something is done in the mod.
PITEK

Site Staff
Site Staff

825 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

It looks A-W-E-S-O-M-E-!. You guys should get a special prize for the most creative Mafia 1 modders. Sticking out tongue
I think that I might saw this funicular railway when I drove through Budapest.
Anyway, good luck with the rest of the mod!
Neutral

288 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

Works in progress, build things. Of course, sometimes mistakes can happen, right now I'm fighting one of these. Either way but I will find out what is wrong with my model_ maybe my mate can helps. Confused

edit: Finally i caught the source of game crash problem, it was my new lighting experiment. Smile

Last edited by Neutral on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

I don't know how I missed this, this is friggin AWESOME

I love the textures, I love how it is seamlessly added to the existing scenery, (especially the tunnel of the road) and I really like the cars
Neutral

288 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

Thanks Matteo Smile
Bad news will not be so detailed the neon. However, mafia works under all of lighting in the lower image. If Pinks_hit searches through the scripts to get more space I hope we can solve the original use of neon as well.
Mr Robville

255834 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Ikarus mod 3.0 Reply with quote

What's going on in this threa... OMG that looks awesome! Applause

You guys should add some lightmapping with the world editor, that would would make it look even more beautiful.

A little hint to prevent crashes from newly imported models; always check that no material uses the glowing effect within Zmodeler before exporting.
Because unless the texture is an indexed color image (such as some original transparency textures from the game), any bitmap will become corrupt once exported using the glowing effect, causing the game and editors to crash. Wink
I had these crashes a lot of times in complex models with 40+ textures. It's hard to find out where the issue lies within those models.

www.Robville.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

Jump to: