FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Download Suggestions
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Download Suggestions Reply with quote

Hello all,

As you well know by now, or at least you should, the downloads section is being revamped and filled up with a lot of goodies. In this thread however, i ask for the contribution of each and every member of Mafia Scene to look at the downloads, post opinions and also let us know what other downloads you think we should put up, in any of the categories available. If you think we missed a big one, or if you have favorite textures or skins, post here and we'll be right on it.

Looking forward to seeing your suggestions
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

13801 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Download Suggestions Reply with quote

Muggy had a lot of stuff that used to be on his Gamefront account but got taken down some months ago, hope he still has it!
Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Download Suggestions Reply with quote

I think that he said he lost the gamefront stuff, so feel free to make any suggestions.
geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Download Suggestions Reply with quote

Speaking of muggy, was it you who did the modDB page? If so thankyou so bloody much its saving so much time for me with all the tools mate Laughing

We're back.... For good!
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

278032 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Download Suggestions Reply with quote

geran30 wrote:
Speaking of muggy, was it you who did the modDB page? If so thankyou so bloody much it's saving so much time for me with all the tools mate Laughing

not guilty, I had a mediafire account with every file on it.. *sniff* sadly
all gone. Sad

mafia.scorpionz.cz has a number of mods and cars some of which originated
on Mafia Scene.

Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Download Suggestions Reply with quote

Muggy wrote:
geran30 wrote:
Speaking of muggy, was it you who did the modDB page? If so thankyou so bloody much it's saving so much time for me with all the tools mate Laughing

not guilty, I had a mediafire account with every file on it.. *sniff* sadly
all gone. Sad

mafia.scorpionz.cz has a number of mods and cars some of which originated
on Mafia Scene.

I have seen your post in the other forum about the download list and i shall be getting on it. Will have them all put up by Friday night. On another note, can you point out to me the exact cars and mods which originated from us in the first place?
Deusiah

Site Staff
Site Staff

141 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Download Suggestions Reply with quote

By the way are we vetting these downloads or is it an "upload everything" approach. I'd rather see quality than quantity, just wondered what you thought?

geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Download Suggestions Reply with quote

We should only host decent mods and useful tools. I've left a lot of the tools i was taking from .net due to them being either useless, irrelevant or just plain bad. Quality is much more important than quality, but then again i work in retail so Laughing

We're back.... For good!
Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Download Suggestions Reply with quote

Deusiah wrote:
By the way are we vetting these downloads or is it an "upload everything" approach. I'd rather see quality than quantity, just wondered what you thought?

I completely agree, that is why i have only uploaded the most important mods for both Mafia 1 and Mafia 2. If you take a look in the mods section, every single one has a unique feature, some extra missions or just great freeride open buildings, i haven't added updated versions of the mods or other mods that basically do the same thing but differently.

However, having consulted Muggy's list, i figured 3-4 from that list are good enough to be in the downloads, and we need a little quantity if we're going to have people flock back as downloads are and have always been MS's great attraction. I think we should strike a balance between quality and quantity, which we are doing so far.
AsaSK

13801 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Download Suggestions Reply with quote

A few more tools for the download section. Do check but I'm pretty sure you haven't got these (in fact, no websites have some of these. I had to go back through three old computers dating back to six years ago to find them Laughing)

http://www.filedropper.com/toolspack

The official Mafioso Mod thread
geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Download Suggestions Reply with quote

Thanks! Ill get onto sorting through those. much appretiated.

We're back.... For good!
AsaSK

13801 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Download Suggestions Reply with quote

No problem bro, I don't suppose anyone has a copy of my Business mod do they? I lost all copies about 2 years ago.. or UDD perhaps? Can't find either of them anywhere. Crying

The official Mafioso Mod thread
Deusiah

Site Staff
Site Staff

141 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Download Suggestions Reply with quote

Thought we had the UDD mod here?

RubyDragon949

734 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: Download Suggestions Reply with quote

No one would happen to have my two Days in The Life mods would they?

I know its a long shot, but with them being the first mods I ever made, it wouldn't be a bad thing if someone could dust them off, polish them up and put them back on show. As I seem to of lost the originals Confused my bad Sticking out tongue

Regards

* Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*

Last edited by RubyDragon949 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Download Suggestions Reply with quote

Deusiah wrote:
Thought we had the UDD mod here?

We do, in Mafia 1. I know i put it up. Smirking
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Site Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: