FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

What are you playing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Games Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MurderInc

73 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:02 am    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

I did the first 2-3 missions in LA Noire and deleted it off the PC with bitterness. Does it get any better?

Loved Just Cause 2 with a passion - Muggy give Mercenaries 2 a blat.

Moving on to Call Of Juarez 2 today.

EDIT: This audio setting is needed to run the game (I'm on Win7): http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2772558
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1278 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Muggy wrote:
Hope it's better than the Wolfenstein (2009) game. Cautious

That one was actually cool from my point of view

@MurderInc

Not sure why you found the game unattractive, but I enjoyed it very very much. It gets better later on Smile
MurderInc

73 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:41 am    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

I seem to recall the world was mostly grey and really basic, the cars handled like shopping carts, and the much hyped facial animations were laughably bad.

I forgot just how craptacular CoJ2 field of view is - and it can't be fixed.
geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:12 pm    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

I've been playing Wolfenstein: TNO its bloody fantastic. Good sequel to Wolf 09 which I also loved. Seemed to round of the Modern trilogy starting with RTCW perfectly.

I only realised the other day that Deathshead's bodyguard in Wolf 09 was in Wolfenstein 3D

We're back.... For good!
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1278 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:33 pm    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Once I switch to 64-bit, I'm gonna play those 50GB of awesomeness Twisted
geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:51 pm    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Started Watch Dogs earlier, holy god it's awesome!!!!! Very happy

We're back.... For good!
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1278 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:27 pm    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Hmmm... a game on my to-do list as well, but tell me, doesn't it feel kinda disappointing? Cause I've read a lot of comments saying the game ceases to be interesting quite soon, and a lot of stuff like car handling and combat are rather unimpressive. Don't get me wrong, just tryna gather various opinions before giving the game a shot Very happy
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276332 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: What are you playing? Reply with quote

geran30 wrote:

What's the gameplay like Geran and is it open or linear?

Uncle_Gregory

41 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:05 pm    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

I'm playing NFS: Carbon. Really, because of my PC.. But I think I'll start buiyng parts to new PC from the new week beginng..
So, I prefer more realistic (simulating) style, but if you haven't what you like, you like that what you have Very happy (Polish proverb). But i must say this game have some nice feeling.. It's not what was in Most Wanted, but it's good sequel. And driving, as in arcades, is quite nice. Also graphics, thing very important in that games, is enough good, even though in this times.
Nice to refresh some nice moments with this game.. But it's too short. Definately. MW was way way longer, and thing you had to escape from the police was something cool, in Carbon this is only like old feature what wasn't removed... Maybe not at all, because police's harder there.
Drift was something what I miss in MW, but it wouldn't work good with racing on the daylight. But there is and is very very good. I think it's one of the best NFS ever released, maybe too short, with some thing to improve, but giving fun from the racing, not only from graphics (now, then it was something cool) and cars, what is now.
geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Muggy wrote:
geran30 wrote:

What's the gameplay like Geran and is it open or linear?

It's a truly Open world experience for sure Muggy, how you play the game and missions is entirely up to you. The hacking really brings a new element to fire fights for sure.

I blew a guy up with a transformer (Not the robots haha) then when his friend came over to investigate I triggered his grenades and blew him up hah. Laughing

We're back.... For good!
Hunter

2148 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: What are you playing? Reply with quote

lostinmafia_heavenMS wrote:

Very interesting.. Sometimes they turned out masterpieces, other times complete letdowns. Warren Spector is a boss Wink

As far as I'm concerned they only ever made two games Sticking out tongue
Hunter

2148 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:33 am    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

DOUBLE POST!!

I just did Beneath A Steel Sky. Pretty awesome except they killed Joey halfway through Laughing

I don't exactly care, but this is pretty much the definition of a "games off topic" thread.
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:19 am    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

I am facing steam problem while try to Play Just cause-2 and few other games? Anyone help me on these queries -
What is steam?
what is it's benifit and is there any way to get rid from steam?
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1278 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: What are you playing? Reply with quote

kavi85 wrote:
I am facing steam problem while try to Play Just cause-2 and few other games? Anyone help me on these queries -
What is steam?
what is it's benifit and is there any way to get rid from steam?

You're trying to play a pirated version then, I suppose?
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276332 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:59 pm    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Back to Fallout 3 GOTY Edition on Boot Camp Windows 7
Home Premium 64bit (iMac).. not really played much atm.

Last edited by Muggy on Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Games Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: