FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

What are you playing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Games Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hunter

2160 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: What are you playing? Reply with quote

lostinmafia_heavenMS wrote:
Anachronox

Ooooh. Such an interesting game from such an interesting studio.

I'm basically playing nothing (it is boring, yea!) but Sim Tower. Which is a good game, until you've pretty much got a certain number of people in the tower and elevators are all set...then it's just boring add this, add even more of that, don't get careless or people will be unhappy. Struggling to even spend 5 minutes on it, but I am hell bent on finishing a tower somehow. Laughing
Mr Robville

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

255850 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:49 pm    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Sim Tower, awesome! Thumbs up (left)

I played it very recently on my old computer. I never understood why at some point my entire tower went empty. Now that I understand English, I finally noticed that there are certain things I must read to create a decent tower. Laughing

There's also a sequel made to this game; Yoot tower. It's has a lot more features than Sim Tower and still uses the same graphics and mechanics. It's a great game to play if you think that Sim Tower becomes boring.

www.Robville.net
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1282 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:11 pm    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Just completed the aforementioned PS3 game "The Last of Us" and I must say that it is truly amazing when it comes to its story, graphics and the sense of realness. However, it may well be just amateur me, who plays pretty much PC only, but the game is so friggin' hard I can't even tell you. It offers so little (or even no) aim assist it used to take me a few seconds to aim acceptably, that is if I didn't get shot in the process. And when it came to fighting hordes of clickers and runners at the same time, it was quite a drawback to me. But I might just suck at consoles (died 67 times on normal diff Laughing ). In any case, those who haven't tried the game, grab it.
Johncena1

169 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: What are you playing? Reply with quote

linukkis wrote:
Just completed the aforementioned PS3 game "The Last of Us" and I must say that it is truly amazing when it comes to its story, graphics and the sense of realness. However, it may well be just amateur me, who plays pretty much PC only, but the game is so friggin' hard I can't even tell you. It offers so little (or even no) aim assist it used to take me a few seconds to aim acceptably, that is if I didn't get shot in the process. And when it came to fighting hordes of clickers and runners at the same time, it was quite a drawback to me. But I might just suck at consoles (died 67 times on normal diff Laughing ). In any case, those who haven't tried the game, grab it.

It is indeed an amazing game, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
And I turned on the aim assist feature because I haven't used my ps3 controller in months and in this game, you cannot afford to miss with the lack of ammo. Very happy
Currently I am playing the GTA IV story again and Battlefield 4 Multiplayer

linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1282 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:21 pm    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Really?? I could have sworn I searched across all the options and didn't find an aim assist option Very happy Goddammit. Well, managed somehow Very happy Yeah, GTA IV sure brings me some good memories as well. I played it on my PC with my steering wheel Laughing it was actually very enjoyable
Johncena1

169 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: What are you playing? Reply with quote

linukkis wrote:
Really?? I could have sworn I searched across all the options and didn't find an aim assist option Very happy Goddammit. Well, managed somehow Very happy Yeah, GTA IV sure brings me some good memories as well. I played it on my PC with my steering wheel Laughing it was actually very enjoyable

I found it by accident Sticking out tongue
I had it on PS3 but got it in a bundle on sale for PC with nearly all the GTA's Very happy
I wish I still had my steering wheel, 2 of them broke :/

lostinmafia_heavenMS

186 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:14 pm    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Lately gone back to console whoring, all the way back to the ps1.

SW: The Phantom Menace, Jurassic Park Lost World, to name a few. Bad games played purely for nostalgia. Games used to be freaking hard.

Quote:
Ooooh. Such an interesting game from such an interesting studio.

Very interesting.. Sometimes they turned out masterpieces, other times complete letdowns. Warren Spector is a boss Wink
Mr Robville

255850 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: What are you playing? Reply with quote

linukkis wrote:
However, it may well be just amateur me, who plays pretty much PC only, but the game is so friggin' hard I can't even tell you. It offers so little (or even no) aim assist it used to take me a few seconds to aim acceptably, that is if I didn't get shot in the process. And when it came to fighting hordes of clickers and runners at the same time, it was quite a drawback to me. But I might just suck at consoles (died 67 times on normal diff Laughing ). In any case, those who haven't tried the game, grab it.

Don't worry, this sounds very familliar haha Laughing
TLoU is the first PS3 game I really played with effort, and my first few hours were pretty miserable as well. That moment when some enemy runs towards you and you aim left, and right, and left, and right, and shoot everything surrounding the guy except himself, just because you pushed the stick a bit too far to either side. Wink

This is my third playthrough and I'm now pretty much used to the PS3 controlls. I have little to no trouble taking down this walking mold.
My advice for the first time: Set the difficulty on easy and don't act like rambo. Sticking out tongue

www.Robville.net
Johncena1

169 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Mr Robville wrote:
linukkis wrote:
However, it may well be just amateur me, who plays pretty much PC only, but the game is so friggin' hard I can't even tell you. It offers so little (or even no) aim assist it used to take me a few seconds to aim acceptably, that is if I didn't get shot in the process. And when it came to fighting hordes of clickers and runners at the same time, it was quite a drawback to me. But I might just suck at consoles (died 67 times on normal diff Laughing ). In any case, those who haven't tried the game, grab it.

Don't worry, this sounds very familliar haha Laughing
TLoU is the first PS3 game I really played with effort, and my first few hours were pretty miserable as well. That moment when some enemy runs towards you and you aim left, and right, and left, and right, and shoot everything surrounding the guy except himself, just because you pushed the stick a bit too far to either side. Wink

This is my third playthrough and I'm now pretty much used to the PS3 controlls. I have little to no trouble taking down this walking mold.
My advice for the first time: Set the difficulty on easy and don't act like rambo. Sticking out tongue

Or turn on aim assist, which i 100% didn't do Smile

linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1282 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Mr Robville wrote:
I'm now pretty much used to the PS3 controlls. I have little to no trouble taking down this walking mold. Sticking out tongue

You have my respect, Mr. Rob! Sticking out tongue I hope to improve as well Laughing
MurderInc

73 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:08 am    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Bitterly disappointed by Thief 4 (Mafia 2 level of over-hype failing to deliver).

Back to Call of Juarez 1
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1282 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:33 pm    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

The first Call of Juarez - man, that's a game I'll never forget. I loved all the franchise. Speaking about Thief, haven't played much, but since I've completed the previous parts, it felt good to be in a role of good old Garett again.

A couple of days ago I picked up an FPS called "Homefront". And boy was I disappointed by this thing. I can't remember the last time I encountered such an unfinished game full of bugs.
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

277513 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:40 am    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Recently been dabbling with

Fallout 3 GoTY Edition*
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition*
Sleeping Dogs*
L.A. Noire
Just Cause 2

*These three are the most I am playing
intermittently.

I have Driver San Francisco installed but still
getting to grips with the fact that it is all driving
and the strange ethereal gameplay... Laughing

Johncena1

169 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:47 am    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Wolfenstein: The New Order, awesome game!

Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

277513 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 2:08 am    Post subject: Re: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Johncena1 wrote:
Wolfenstein: The New Order, awesome game!

Hope it's better than the Wolfenstein (2009) game. Cautious

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Games Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: