FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

What are you playing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Games Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MattyDienhoff

20 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Fallout: New Vegas
Began a new playthrough just yesterday! This time I went straight to Vegas at low level (right through cazador country), skipping the long loop through Primm, Nipton and Novac. It's interesting experiencing things in a different order.
Screenshots!

Mass Effect 2
Coming to the end of my second playthrough of this, as a renegade vanguard this time. Charging is such awesome fun, as is sending enemies flying with shockwave.

Also:
Left 4 Dead 2 (my preferred coop game)
Operation Flashpoint: Resistance (still my favourite mil-sim)
Need for Speed: High Stakes (great old school racing, and awesome fun on LAN)
Hunter

2148 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Nothing, pretty much.

RollerCoaster tycoon.

Technically working on some LPs, but...haven't done much with them in weeks.
geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

I'll be playing the new Walking Dead game when it drops through my door on Friday! Reviewers have slated the game as terrible but don't listen, most fan reviews are good and its nothing like CoD thank god. I'm watching one guy play and he still hasn't realized that when he uses his gun 30 walked surround him and he has no idea why. Laughing Oops!

We're back.... For good!
lostinmafia_heavenMS

186 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Started playing Alan Wake, seems good so far

Thanks to you guys.
Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Alan Wake is good. Started to play Dead Rising 2 again, thinking about replaying Max Payne 3. Also will finish Hitman when i get home Very happy
MurderInc

73 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:11 am    Post subject: Re: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Up to Chapter 5 in Alan Wake. I don't have time these days for long gaming sessions so I'm using a trainer top progress.

MattyDienhoff wrote:
Fallout: New Vegas

Thanks for the pics. After spending the first half of last year in F3 I was looking forward to NV. Played it for 5-6 hours and got bored Crying

Hotline Miami is currently $5 - go play it!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/219150/
geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

I've got all the FO games and I prefer NV over 3 as I'm a classic fallout fan. Its a reincarnation of FO2 in many ways so its heaven for me.

Currently I'm playing Goldeneye 007: Reloaded again, borderlands 2, Assassins Creed 3, TWD: Survival Instinct and FO3 & NV. Very happy

We're back.... For good!
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1278 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Is there a version of GoldenEye 007 on pc? Smile Only seen on Wii
MurderInc

73 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Is this is?

http://www.moddb.com/mods/goldeneye-source
geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: What are you playing? Reply with quote

MurderInc wrote:
Is this is?

http://www.moddb.com/mods/goldeneye-source

That is epic ^ No I'm playing Goldeneye 007 Reloaded. Its the HD version of the one on the Wii. Same people who made the sequel to it 007 Legends. Just waiting for Bioshock Infinite to..... download on PC to try befor I buy it on PS3. Whistling

We're back.... For good!
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1278 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:29 am    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Thanks, I'll try this Smile Any of you guys ever played James Bond: Nightfire? Very happy
geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: What are you playing? Reply with quote

linukkis wrote:
Thanks, I'll try this Smile Any of you guys ever played James Bond: Nightfire? Very happy

That game was amazing, have you noticed the bond games with an original story line are 100x better than the film adapted ones?

We're back.... For good!
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1278 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: What are you playing? Reply with quote

geran30 wrote:
That game was amazing, have you noticed the bond games with an original story line are 100x better than the film adapted ones?

Yeah, talking about Nightfire it was probably because they didn't have to copy anything and they could create a brand new story, without any severe deadlines to meet because there was no movie. Please forgive me if I'm wrong Laughing But you know, Quantum of Solace and of course, Blood Stone (this one especially) - these were also games which left quite a good impression. I couldn't say they were bad, no No no no...don't do that! But of course, they're not even near Nightfire, 'cause that game was in a class of its own. I'm thinking about trying 007 Legends in the nearest future. I'm a big fan of Bond
geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:37 am    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

Awesome so am I! I love bond Very happy The Goldenye reloaded and legends do play a bit more shooty but honestly I've completed almost all of goldeneye using stealth. Don't get legends on PC though, i downloaded it to try it and the mouse acceleration just does not work at all. Blood stone was excellent and QoS was better than the film imo and it had a great opening song too unlike the film.

We're back.... For good!
Johncena1

169 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: What are you playing? Reply with quote

At the moment I'm mostly playing Call of Duty: Black Ops II: Zombies (PC)
I'm also mid way through a play-through of Resident Evil 6 (PS3)
And when I feel like it, a bit of Battlefield 3 Multi player and Co-Op (PC)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Games Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: