FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

The Violetti Mod
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you be interested in playing The Violetti Mod?
Yes
100%
 100%  [18]
No
0%
 0%  [0]
Total Votes : 18

Lassiter69Series

6 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: The Violetti Mod Reply with quote

Moved here from MafiaScene.net: [bear with me, new unseen locations appear quite a bit down this post]

I've recently started progress on a new mod: The Violetti Mod. It will include a number of different missions adhering to a new storyline, separate from the original one. The story will center around Vittorio di Luca (I used the model of what later turned out to be Vito Scaletta) and the Violetti Crime Family in Lost Heaven. The Violetti family is headquartered at the Stage Bottle Bar, to which an office and a bathroom (pictured below) have been added:

The story's main theme is a war with the opposing family and the story begins shortly before the outbreak of the war with Vittorio's wedding (which you'll get to play through). At the wedding reception party back at the bar, the opposing family's men drive up to the bar and spray it with bullets - causing a firefight to break out.

Please note that - since the mod is separate from the main storyline - the models of Sam, Salieri, Sarah, the Hotel manager, Joe and Frank are not intended to depict their respective original characters. I've just re-used the models because I'm too lazy to re-texture and create new human skins.

Here's an update for you: I'm now working on a mission involving - well, I think you'll be able to figure it out from the pictures below. I recommend clicking the pictures as the scaling on this board makes it look really weird. I wish to emphasize that I did not make the ship model (I've used the same for all ships, just changed the scale for the Cruisers and the Battleships), rather I downloaded the one posted in Kirov's thread and converted it to .4ds. The ships' appearance and names are not the same as in real life, but they are supposed to be as follows:

USS Mississippi (BB)
USS Alabama (BB)
USS Georgia (BB)
USS Birmingham (CA)
USS Charleston (CA)
USS John D. Ford (DD)
USS Yellowhammer (DD)
USS Bayou (DD)

I've got another update. I've made a house for the main character. Once again, I recommend clicking the pictures as they are displayed very oddly on this forum.

ישוע הוא המשיח
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1286 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: The Violetti Mod Reply with quote

Nice! Looks really amazing! Smile
Johncena1

169 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: The Violetti Mod Reply with quote

linukkis wrote:
Nice! Looks really amazing! Smile

Yes it does!!
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

47073 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: The Violetti Mod Reply with quote

These locations are really nice! I hope you'll finish this mod soon so I can play it Wink Good luck and I'm waiting for another update!
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

1010 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: The Violetti Mod Reply with quote

Very Nice

New Story, New Locations....You Know I love that!

Anything to extend the game we love
Lassiter69Series

6 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: The Violetti Mod Reply with quote

Boy, oh boy, do I have some pictures for you!

Here's another update, this time entailing a brand new mission that includes several new locations. I won't tell you what it's about, but you can view the images down below:

After leaving his house, Vito drives down to the Violetti family's headquarters; a bar/restaurant in Central Island:

The bar's exterior:

Inside:

Complete with a pianist, of course actual piano music is played:

A cutscene taking place inside the office (located in the bar):

A car lot in Chinatown that plays a part in the mission:

A cutscene taking place there:

On the road:

Uh-oh!

A farm playing a part in the mission:

Welcome to the quaint little lake-side town of Hendersonville:

That's all for now. I hope you liked it! Very happy

ישוע הוא המשיח
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1286 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: The Violetti Mod Reply with quote

You hope? Laughing That's outstanding work! I really love such expansions! Really sweet seeing the progress Smile Looking forward to the final version Wink
AsaSK

13094 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: The Violetti Mod Reply with quote

My hasn't this sprung from no-where. Very nice screens, lovely details. A little bright in the Don's restaurant but other than that it's brilliant Smile

The official Mafioso Mod thread
Lassiter69Series

6 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: The Violetti Mod Reply with quote

AsaSK wrote:
My hasn't this sprung from no-where. Very nice screens, lovely details. A little bright in the Don's restaurant but other than that it's brilliant Smile

Yeah, you're right about the light - I'll try and dim it a bit. Thank you very much for your kind words. [and everyone else for theirs as well] Smile

ישוע הוא המשיח
Johncena1

169 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: The Violetti Mod Reply with quote

Very nice screens Very happy I love this mod <3
RubyDragon949

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: The Violetti Mod Reply with quote

So happy to see you've decided to share this after all Smile I told you that if you posted it up that people would be interested.

This is all top notch work. Looks great, it really does. I'll be keeping my eye on this (not just because it looks great but also partly because I was the one that taught you and I like to see how my students expand their work and improve Wink )

Keep up on this, man. It'll all pay off in the end. Just remember to take your time. We're all ready for it and willing to wait however long it takes.

Good luck.

Regards

*Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
AsaSK

13094 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: The Violetti Mod Reply with quote

Lassiter69Series wrote:
AsaSK wrote:

Yeah, you're right about the light - I'll try and dim it a bit. Thank you very much for your kind words. [and everyone else for theirs as well] Smile

Nice Hebrew by the way Wink

MatteoCapoletti

1010 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: The Violetti Mod Reply with quote

I love Hendersonville! go make new places new things this is great!
Lassiter69Series

6 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: The Violetti Mod Reply with quote

AsaSK wrote:
Lassiter69Series wrote:
AsaSK wrote:

?תודה רבה. אתה מדבר עברית

ישוע הוא המשיח
AsaSK

13094 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: The Violetti Mod Reply with quote

Lassiter69Series wrote:
AsaSK wrote:
Lassiter69Series wrote:
AsaSK wrote:

?תודה רבה. אתה מדבר עברית

Not a lot. Atah yehudi?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: