FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Your favourite soundtrack.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
naughtyboy

35 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Your favourite soundtrack. Reply with quote

Mine is Django Reinhardt - Douce Ambiance (you can hear it in the countryside once you drive after Clark's Model towards the bridge), Duke Ellington - The Mooche (from Works Quarter) and Django Reinhardt - Vendredi 13 (Down Town area) Smile

Also, I forgot about Lords of Brooklyn - Where Do Gangsters Go (Lake Of Fire) from the epilogue.

What about yours ? Cool shades

Mr Salieri sends his regards!
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

973 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Your favourite soundtrack. Reply with quote

I don't know the names.....its the one when you are driving from the garage to the warehouse, "you flap you liver lips...."
AsaSK

7696 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Your favourite soundtrack. Reply with quote

MatteoCapoletti wrote:
I don't know the names.....it's the one when you are driving from the garage to the warehouse, "you flap you liver lips...."

Definitely one of my favourites, too. It's "You Run Your Mouth" by Louis Jordan.

The official Mafioso Mod thread
lostinmafia_heavenMS

116 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Your favourite soundtrack. Reply with quote

ALL of it! Might not be what I listen to regularly, but it fits so perfectly.. Amazing Cool shades
linukkis

1230 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Your favourite soundtrack. Reply with quote

Lords of Brooklyn - Lake of Fire
Louis Jordan - You Run Your Mouth

Those two are awesome Laughing
PITEK

Site Staff
Site Staff

823 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Your favourite soundtrack. Reply with quote

lostinmafia_heavenMS wrote:
ALL of it! Might not be what I listen to regularly, but it fits so perfectly.. Amazing Cool shades

I agree with you. Wink It's really hard for me to choose my favourite songs. I like all of them, even that I mostly don't listen to that type of music too.
Hunter

1499 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: Your favourite soundtrack. Reply with quote

AsaSK wrote:

Definitely one of my favourites, too. It's "You Run Your Mouth" by Louis Jordan.

If I had followed your advice on how to make dough, I'd have been in the jailhouse long ago!
linukkis

1230 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Your favourite soundtrack. Reply with quote

Hunter wrote:

If I had followed your advice on how to make dough, I'd have been in the jailhouse long ago!

I love this line Laughing
the_fixer

0 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Your favourite soundtrack. Reply with quote

I like the entire soundtrack except “Lake of Fire” by Lordz of Brooklyn, which is not my cup of tea, although it works as background music for the credits.
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276040 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Your favourite soundtrack. Reply with quote

I like mostly all the music that is played throughout the different
areas of Lost Heaven. "Minor Swing" catches my attention most
though.

Although I like hip hop (OT) I could never understand the song
at the credits...didn't seem to fit.
Thinking

Hunter

1499 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: Your favourite soundtrack. Reply with quote

Agreed. That seemed to be some weird attempt to relate to modern gangsters or modern music.

Consider the classic story book metaphor in which you, the viewer, are in the present, watch a book open, and suddenly are transported to the past depicted in the book. At the end, you jump back to reality, and there's some epilogue, some realization of what never happened during the story, to bring us back to the present.
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

46571 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Your favourite soundtrack. Reply with quote

PITEK wrote:
It's really hard for me to choose my favourite songs. I like all of them, even that I mostly don't listen to that type of music too.

Well said kubica Wink

Perhaps the most memorable is a music from the main menu. I also like "La Verdine" from the "Running man" when Morello's gangsters are chasing Tommy. This track is also in "You lucky bastard" when Tommy have to chase Sergio.

This game is full of great music.
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276040 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Your favourite soundtrack. Reply with quote

MatteoCapoletti wrote:
I don't know the names.....it's the one when you are driving from the garage to the warehouse, "you flap you liver lips...."

That's Louis Jordan "You Run Your Mouth and I'll Run My Business"

kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:47 am    Post subject: Your favourite soundtrack. Reply with quote

Mine are Mine is Django Reinhardt - Douce Ambiance and Louis Jordan - You Run Your Mouth
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:34 pm    Post subject: Your favourite soundtrack. Reply with quote

I put on top "Cavalerie" from Little Italy. Second "Main Theme", next "Lentement Medemoiselle" from country, and yet from those singing is a "I'm Living In A Great Big Way" and "You Run Your Mouth"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 1 Game All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: