FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Icon not showing new posts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johncena1

169 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Icon not showing new posts Reply with quote

Hi,
When I'm on the main forum page, I can clearly see there have been new posts (By looking at the date) but the icons do not turn red to show that there are new posts.

Is this just me?

Thanks
Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Icon not showing new posts Reply with quote

Johncena1 wrote:
Hi,
When I'm on the main forum page, I can clearly see there have been new posts (By looking at the date) but the icons do not turn red to show that there are new posts.

Is this just me?

Thanks

Hello. As far as i can tell yes, it is just you, it's working for me. I don't think the icons on the main forum page should turn red, but if you go inside the actual forum and there are new posts the icon inside the sub-forum will turn red. I will look into the issue, but seriously doubt it is a bug. If you have any other errors to report please post them in the appropriate topic within the Site Discussion forum without creating an entirely different thread. Thumbs up (left)

Last edited by Luppi on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deusiah

Site Staff
Site Staff

150 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Icon not showing new posts Reply with quote

You're sort of right, though the images are not supposed to turn red they are supposed to indicate new posts. Currently there is a very slight colour variation between the two icons that show post status.

I need to update this to make it obvious sorry.

Last edited by Deusiah on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Icon not showing new posts Reply with quote

I noticed it too don't worry about it. If it helps use "posts since last visit" Thumbs up (left)

We're back.... For good!
Johncena1

169 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Icon not showing new posts Reply with quote

Quote:
Hello. As far as I can tell yes, it is just you, it's working for me. I don't think the icons on the main forum page should turn red, but if you go inside the actual forum and there are new posts the icon inside the sub-forum will turn red. I will look into the issue, but seriously doubt it is a bug. If you have any other errors to report please post them in the appropriate topic within the Site Discussion forum without creating an entirely different thread. SmileI

Oh right sorry, I forgot Confused

Deusiah wrote:
You're sort of right, though the images are not supposed to turn red they are supposed to indicate new posts. Currently there is a very slight colour variation between the two icons that show post status.

I need to update this to make it obvious sorry.

Oh right okay, thanks

geran30 wrote:
I noticed it too don't worry about it. If it helps use "posts since last visit" SmileI

I guess Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Site Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: