FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

City of Lost Dreams (CoLD) mod help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fkbl1

5 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: City of Lost Dreams (CoLD) mod help Reply with quote

Hey guys, I've downloaded the CoLD mod because of what I've read it sounds like a pretty cool mod and exactly what I'm looking for. But I have a problem. When I kill Salieri and go to the phone in the bar for the first mission, I have to kill someone who's driving a Celeste Marque. He/she's invisible and I'm not sure it should be that way and when I kill him/her nothing happens. Just....nothing. I can loot the body (it has nothing in it) and when I check the map it shows the exact location of that person but he's dead. What should I do? Also, in the manual it says that I can save the game and heal myself in Tommy's house in Oakwood, but I can do nothing but just go into the house. Any suggestions?
Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: City of Lost Dreams (CoLD) mod help Reply with quote

I will install the mod after i finish playing the main story and have a look at it, but i hope some more experienced modders are going to hang around and help you with that detail.
PG01

14 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: City of Lost Dreams (CoLD) mod help Reply with quote

I think I fixed it in version 1.2.1, can't remember now.
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

8763 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: City of Lost Dreams (CoLD) mod help Reply with quote

Good to see you PG.

The official Mafioso Mod thread
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276202 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: City of Lost Dreams (CoLD) mod help Reply with quote

Hey PG! nice to see you, welcome back Smile

linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:14 pm    Post subject: City of Lost Dreams (CoLD) mod help Reply with quote

Yeah I know this is an old topic, but I'm having the exact same problem. Invisible dead entity with zero loot, and yet the objective doesn't change. I've installed the 1.2.1 update, it doesn't fix the problem however.
taylordriven1930

10150 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:50 pm    Post subject: City of Lost Dreams (CoLD) mod help Reply with quote

yeah i have that as well on the 1.2.1 update the person isn't in the car either
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mod Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: