FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

The Commission Mod.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RubyDragon949

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Mnich wrote:
I just finished playing part 2.

there were a few bugs that prevent from continuing the game.
For example, the mission where we meet Don Grannoli at the airport. The guards opens fire for no reason (during cutscene).
Another example, when I need to kill Morello's capo at the gas station in Little Italy. The driver stops at the station and nothing happens

Part II was by far not perfect. I realise this, and rest assured everyone. Now that all the parts are finished I have taken down my current downloads in order to be able to go back and correct my worst bugs Smile

The re-released versions of the original parts will be uploaded along with the 3rd part when I feel they are ready and up to proper standard. Part 1 was fine, but Part 2 could of been done better and I know this. Hence why I want to correct it and give you all the best experience playing through the complete story second time around Smile

Regards

*Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
RubyDragon949

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

RubyDragon949 wrote:
I won't you leave you all hanging completely. You should see a new trailer within the week.

And here it is! Smile

I know Rip it Up is not an authentic 1930s song, but I couldn't find anything from the 20s/30s that had that fast jazzy sorta feel that fits well with this videos action montage.

Enjoy anyway Smile

Regards

*Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
Mr Robville

255728 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Although I don't often respond I do always check your progress. It looks great!

One thing I do notice is that many tilable textures are stretched instead of tiled.
You can easily modify an object's UV mapping within Zmodeler.
If you need to know how, I can make a short tutorial for you. Wink

www.Robville.net
MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:27 am    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

I like it Ruby, new places, full of action.

Looks like fun.

I always wanted to find a away to portray the life that was still fun to play
dwapar

64 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:05 am    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

hi ruby

I just have small request that please reupload your story mod days in the life mod.I want to play that mod
RubyDragon949

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Alternate endings complete ladies and gents Smile

Now just a problem solving and de-bugging of all the parts to clean it all up a bit for their re-releases and we're good to go at last!

Watch this space.

Regards

*Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked watching this space Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
RubyDragon949

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:34 am    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

I here by announce all parts of the Commission Mod up and runnin' Smile

Links

Part I

Part II

Part III

Enjoy, and please. Should anyone find any bugs that hinder their gameplay (I.E - Player can't move, mission doesn't progress as it should etc) then please let me know and I will fix it as soon as I can. I have done extensive testing, but no one's perfect. These mods have taken me 3 years to make, and I'm only 1 man after all Wink

P.S - Parts 1 and 2 have been changed slightly, hence why the old versions were taken down as I have re-worked them/sorted some bugs out etc. So please, do re-download them too for the full Commission Mod experience Smile (along with 2 alternate endings)

Regards

*Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
PITEK

Site Staff
Site Staff

825 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

I'll try it later. Thanks for it Ruby! Wink
dwapar

64 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Hi Ruby,

Congrats to your mod. I just want to know can I merge this mod with Dr Evil Tag's Total Conversion Mod to get better graphics or with Mafia Re-textured Mod?
dwapar

64 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:06 am    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

hi ruby,

can i somehow decrease speed of subtitles text
RubyDragon949

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

So. It's been a week. You've all had a chance to play. What do you think of The Commission Mod in its 100% finished glory? Feedback time, people!

Good and bad, let me have it all Smile like both barrels of a lupara to the chest.

Regards

*Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
dwapar

64 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:37 am    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Congrats to your mod. I just want to know can I merge this mod with Dr Evil Tag's Total Conversion Mod to get better graphics or with Mafia Re-textured Mod?
ROB13

54 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Currently I'm playing second part of the mod, and after I complete all parts, I'll back with my feedback Smile I play Part I and Part II for second time, but I don't get bored!
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Yeah, me too, I'll write my feedback after I complete part three Smile Some time ago I completed parts 1 and 2, but now my time is scarce and there's a lot of stuff going on. From your video of gameplay the 3rd part looks like an extremely enjoyable piece! I can't wait till I get some time so I can get my hands on this mod and try it Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: