FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

The Commission Mod.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RubyDragon949

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Ok. So I shouldn't need an introduction. Hopefully most of you remember me from my past work.

But for those who are unaware. I am RubyDragon949 and for the past 3 years or so (since Mafia II's pitiful release) I have been hard at work on creating my ultimate tribute mod to Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven.

It is, the Commission Mod. You follow Franco Phillipinno. A soldier in the Grannoli Crime Family based in Sultant City as he relieves his life from September 1930 up to March 1931.

Part 1 and 2 are already released (if you get part 2, make sure you also get the hotel mission patch or you'll be sorry Wink ) you can download them from the links in my signature.

Part 3 is currently in the works. I plan to show some info on that soon as its been a couple of months since my last update. Stay tuned.

Screens from past Commission Mod updates here

My youtube channel with Commission Mod videos here

Finest regards to all.

*Ruby*
geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:25 am    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Hey ruby, if it is okay with you could we put your mods up in our downloads section. I can most likely place a hot link into the description linking to this thread for you Very happy
RubyDragon949

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Make it happen, Geran my man. Make it happen Sticking out tongue

Regards

*Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
Deusiah

Site Staff
Site Staff

150 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Yeah, we'd love to attract more attention to your mods. Likewise if you have any news regarding your mods you want us to publish on our homepage just let us know!

geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Hey im just working on adding them for you now Smile

Update: Files are up and live, your mod is now available in the downloads section!

We're back.... For good!
RubyDragon949

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Feel free to post some info to the homepage if you wish Smile That would be nice. Thank you.

You can write what you wish, I'm sure the result will be fine.

Regards

* Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Take a gander my friend, hope you like it

We're back.... For good!
AsaSK

8781 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:35 am    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Looking forward to the third installment Ruby Smile

The official Mafioso Mod thread
geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:40 am    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Yeah can't wait, and thank Asa you reminded me to ask him something. Whever you get some screens for part 3, some info or even a new trailer feel free to PM them to me and ill stick them up as news for you

We're back.... For good!
RubyDragon949

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Hello guys n gals.

Updates are coming soon, I promise. Just give me time Wink instead, at this moment. I wish to propose a question to you all.

I know what the updates are that I wish to show off to everyone, and once they're done, I will show them. But, how would you all like to see them? By screenshots, or a video showing some gameplay?

Type away and let me know Smile

Regards

*Ruby *

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
AsaSK

8781 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:46 am    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Hmm, I vote screens.. they can be more mysterious if you don't see how everything inbetween fits together Smile

The official Mafioso Mod thread
Johncena1

169 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

RubyDragon949 wrote:
Hello guys n gals.

Updates are coming soon, I promise. Just give me time Wink instead, at this moment. I wish to propose a question to you all.

I know what the updates are that I wish to show off to everyone, and once they're done, I will show them. But, how would you all like to see them? By screenshots, or a video showing some gameplay?

Type away and let me know Smile

Regards

*Ruby *

I personally like videos as they show more detail, but sometimes it can ruin it... Maybe screenshots?
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

46571 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

I have just installed first part of your Comission Mod. I have to say that you've made a good job. The missions are fun. I also like the story of Franco. The only thing that bothers me is that sometimes my opponents can kill me with just two shots and I have to restart the mission for 10 times Sticking out tongue

Anyway, very good job. I'm waiting for the third part and just like AsaSK I vote for screens.
RubyDragon949

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Mnich wrote:
I have just installed first part of your Comission Mod. I have to say that you've made a good job. The missions are fun. I also like the story of Franco. The only thing that bothers me is that sometimes my opponents can kill me with just two shots and I have to restart the mission for 10 times Sticking out tongue

Thanks for your kind feedback Mnich. The pistols in game have been tweaked a little so they can all kill enemies with a shot to the head. This might be why it proves a little difficult. But where's the fun in it being easy, hey? Wink

Now. To business at hand.

Ladies and Gentlemen. As you might remember, a few days ago I asked what would be better for my updates. Pics or a video?. Well, in my generous nature. I decided to spoil you all and give you both Sticking out tongue

Yes, thats right. I present you all with.

New Commission Mod - Part 3 updates (the first for quite a while, but y'know. I needed to make something to show first Wink )

Anyway.

These updates are around midway through Part 3's story. Where Franco has been tasked with killing Rogotti family capo by the name of Andy Zito, who has proven most meddlesome in the war between the two families recently. Don Grannoli wants his head.

Problem is. Zito doesn't seem to want to die so easy Sticking out tongue You'll spend a good few missions trying to take him down. Here are screens from...

The Train Station.

Andy Zito is trying to skip town. But trying to find him in this crowd of 120 civilians might prove difficult (espescially if you haven't been paying attention to what he looks like in the past few missions beforehand Wink )

(Note: Andy Zito's special and unique black convertable Bolt Model B Roadster in this screen)

Think of it as a game of "Where's Wally", but with gangsters Very happy

And finally. A quick video showing a section of Mission 5 where you must chase Andy Zito through an alleyway as the sun falls on the Sultant City skyline.

Hope you enjoy these updates and be sure to tell me what you all think Smile

Until next time, friends.

Regards

*Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*

Last edited by RubyDragon949 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Johncena1

169 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Wow nice stuff they ruby Very happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: