FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

The Titanic Mod
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Robville

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

255728 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:13 pm    Post subject: The Titanic Mod Reply with quote

So! This week is finally there. The fulltime progression week. Very happy
Not particularly a 9-5 schedule as it is more of a 9-10 one, but the first full day has finally set production into motion again.

My goal for today was to finish the E deck corridors. I made a little misjudgment on the amount of time I had to spend on the doors and fixing the connecting areas, but I made good progress.

This render, I forgot to turn on the ambient lighting, which surpisingly gave an interesting result.

Although I did not finish all corridors of E deck, one big milestone has been reached. For the first time ever in this mod's development, the Grand Staircase has been fully fitted and optimized from top to bottom, meaning I am finally done with this area! Which I consider one of the hardest ones since it runs through so many decks without a single matching blueprint to use for reference.

As you can see on the renders, the starboard part is nearing completion. I divided this deck into 4 sections; fore, aft, port and starboard, the latter requiring most work due to the many side corridors and the sheer number of doors, which all needed to be positioned manually because of the deck's curvature.

Tomorrow I'll add the details to the starboard section and continue on the rest of the doors. Fortunately, the woodwork in 3rd class doesn't need that much work compared to the other areas, and Scotland Road has no corridors protruding outward.

Stay tuned for tomorrow! Very happy

www.Robville.net
brokenneedlecaa76

18 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 1:55 am    Post subject: The Titanic Mod Reply with quote

thank you for all of your work and great effort.We all can't wait to finally see this complete as well as you must. again thank you
AMadeMan

117 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:57 pm    Post subject: The Titanic Mod Reply with quote

I've been following this mod for several years. You, Mr. Robville, are simply one of the greatest modders I've ever seen in all my years of gaming. You've pretty much managed to milk the LS3D engine beyond to almost the passing level of Unity or Unreal Engine! It just amazed me over the years how you never gave up, you always kept going with this mod, and I've had numerous frustrations with making things in Unity so I can't imagine how difficult making this mod must've been over the past 10 years. 2K Czech or at least Daniel Vavra must see this technical beauty because, you sir are an artist, and I wish you all the luck in the world. Though I doubt you need luck, because I know you can do this!. Salute

If it helps I showed your Titanic mod on Steam's Mafia 2 forums and asked to give their support to you. Love the glow in the dark effect there by the way!

Last edited by AMadeMan on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
AMadeMan

117 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:16 pm    Post subject: The Titanic Mod Reply with quote

So what happens if you do survive the sinking? Does rescue arrive, or will you return to Lost Heaven in a lifeboat, or does it just go to the credits Laughing?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22

Jump to: