FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Greetings

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CopCarMaker

14 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:25 am    Post subject: Greetings Reply with quote

Greetings:

I'm from South Illinois, Right now in Corona hell Sad. Work shut down and stuck in quarantine. When I go back to work I'll be at The Conti,

I work here in my free time outside my actual job: NFS Police HQ and we make Police and other Rescue vehicles for NFS series and some other games.

I however can only make things for NFS HighStakes, I never was able to model from scratch like so many talented ones do but I was able to edit most models to almost anything needed. I kind of got famous when I brought my DieCast collection to life using NFS HighStakes mods. Collectors will recognize some of these no doubt. Smirking

I also convert vehicles from Mafia 1 to use in NFS HighStakes mods Wink. this was made using the Shubert Extra 6 Police, I'm sure you know what it's of if you're as old as me Laughing.

Well that's my info, I could go on and on but I'll cut it short .
zdenda55

59 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Greetings Reply with quote

It looks very nice. Wink
ASM.

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

677 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Greetings Reply with quote

Hi there!

zdenda55 wrote:
It looks very nice. Wink

Agreed. Smile

CopCarMaker wrote:

I work here in my free time outside my actual job: NFS Police HQ and we make Police and other Rescue vehicles for NFS series and some other games.

Have you already considered creating mods for Mafia?

That being said, I also played NFS 3 and 4 a lot back in the day. Now that I see these screenshots I get the feeling the NFS 3/4 tracks could make for some nice maps in Mafia. Guilty
CopCarMaker

14 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Greetings Reply with quote

ASM. wrote:
Hi there!

zdenda55 wrote:
It looks very nice. Wink

Agreed. Smile

CopCarMaker wrote:

Have you already considered creating mods for Mafia?

That being said, I also played NFS 3 and 4 a lot back in the day. Now that I see these screenshots I get the feeling the NFS 3/4 tracks could make for some nice maps in Mafia. Guilty

Not sure they would, You basically drive round and round in a circle on them, Some moders have made long tracks (about 3 miles or so) that are a oval, These you can go VERY fast on. As for modding Mafia, I never tried as I don't have the game on PC.

Anyhow, More nice Eye candy Laughing.
ASM.

677 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Greetings Reply with quote

CopCarMaker wrote:

Not sure they would, You basically drive round and round in a circle on them,

Yeah. However exploring the tracks on foot in Mafia might be an interesting experience. Smile

Apart from that Mafia also has a racing mode and the tracks could make for a nice set of additional tracks to play on.

CopCarMaker wrote:

I never tried as I don't have the game on PC.

It's never too late. The game is on sale on GOG occasionally. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: