FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Greetings

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CopCarMaker

New Member
New Member


Joined: 16 Apr 2020
Posts: 8

14 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:25 am    Post subject: Greetings Reply with quote

Greetings:

I'm from South Illinois, Right now in Corona hell Sad. Work shut down and stuck in quarantine. When I go back to work I'll be at The Conti,

I work here in my free time outside my actual job: NFS Police HQ and we make Police and other Rescue vehicles for NFS series and some other games.

I however can only make things for NFS HighStakes, I never was able to model from scratch like so many talented ones do but I was able to edit most models to almost anything needed. I kind of got famous when I brought my DieCast collection to life using NFS HighStakes mods. Collectors will recognize some of these no doubt. Smirking







I also convert vehicles from Mafia 1 to use in NFS HighStakes mods Wink. this was made using the Shubert Extra 6 Police, I'm sure you know what it's of if you're as old as me Laughing.





Well that's my info, I could go on and on but I'll cut it short .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zdenda55

Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: 30 Sep 2017
Posts: 46
Location: Czech Republic
59 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Greetings Reply with quote

It looks very nice. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ASM.

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder


Joined: 10 Jan 2014
Posts: 327

677 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Greetings Reply with quote

Hi there!

zdenda55 wrote:
It looks very nice. Wink

Agreed. Smile

CopCarMaker wrote:

I work here in my free time outside my actual job: NFS Police HQ and we make Police and other Rescue vehicles for NFS series and some other games.

Have you already considered creating mods for Mafia?

That being said, I also played NFS 3 and 4 a lot back in the day. Now that I see these screenshots I get the feeling the NFS 3/4 tracks could make for some nice maps in Mafia. Guilty
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CopCarMaker

New Member
New Member


Joined: 16 Apr 2020
Posts: 8

14 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Greetings Reply with quote

ASM. wrote:
Hi there!

zdenda55 wrote:
It looks very nice. Wink

Agreed. Smile

CopCarMaker wrote:

I work here in my free time outside my actual job: NFS Police HQ and we make Police and other Rescue vehicles for NFS series and some other games.

Have you already considered creating mods for Mafia?

That being said, I also played NFS 3 and 4 a lot back in the day. Now that I see these screenshots I get the feeling the NFS 3/4 tracks could make for some nice maps in Mafia. Guilty


Not sure they would, You basically drive round and round in a circle on them, Some moders have made long tracks (about 3 miles or so) that are a oval, These you can go VERY fast on. As for modding Mafia, I never tried as I don't have the game on PC.

Anyhow, More nice Eye candy Laughing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ASM.

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder


Joined: 10 Jan 2014
Posts: 327

677 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Greetings Reply with quote

CopCarMaker wrote:

Not sure they would, You basically drive round and round in a circle on them,

Yeah. However exploring the tracks on foot in Mafia might be an interesting experience. Smile

Apart from that Mafia also has a racing mode and the tracks could make for a nice set of additional tracks to play on.

CopCarMaker wrote:

I never tried as I don't have the game on PC.

It's never too late. The game is on sale on GOG occasionally. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Generation Time: 0.023 | Queries: 19