FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

An interesting thing with the Cigarette Cards... *Spoilers*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia: Definitive Edition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RubyDragon949

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

752 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:09 pm    Post subject: An interesting thing with the Cigarette Cards... *Spoilers* Reply with quote

So, I finally found my final cigarette card yesterday. And I couldn't help but think to myself that a couple of them could be a preview of things to come.

Well, maybe not one of them. But certainly the other.

The cards I am referring to, are numbers 15 and 16.

Number 15 is that of Fredo Clemente. Brother of Empire Bay Don Alberto Clemente. According to his card he resides in Havana and is responsible for all major imports of Rum into the U.S

https://mafiagame.fandom.com/wiki/Fredo_Clemente

When I collected him, I thought nothing more of it other than that is was interesting that he resides in a real life place rather than somewhere fictional.

But Number 16 is where it gets interesting.

Number 16 is of a guy called Louie Romeo. To my knowledge, this guy has never been referred to in a Mafia game before. And what's even more interesting is the fact that he resides in a place called Los Ondas. According to his card, he is responsible for overseeing operations in the West Coast. Including gambling dens and black-mailing of Hollywood celebrities.

https://mafiagame.fandom.com/wiki/Louie_Romeo

Seeing as we have never heard of Louie or the city of Los Ondas. Could this be a teaser that we might expect Mafia IV to be something of a prequel to Mafia III and set in a fictional Los Angeles?

I certainly think so.

I'd love to hear the community's opinions on this! Thinking

Regards,

*Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1376 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:42 pm    Post subject: An interesting thing with the Cigarette Cards... *Spoilers* Reply with quote

I'd really love to think so, yeah. All the other cards point to different characters from all cities of the Mafia universe, there's guys like Leo Galante or Sal Marcano and so on. But we've seen them and we've been to both Empire Bay and New Bordeaux. Los Ondas on the other hand we hadn't even heard of before, and if there's any consistency with those cigarette cards, that could imply a new city for... a new Mafia? Laughing But ah, that's just my wishful thinking.
Dude

24 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:43 am    Post subject: An interesting thing with the Cigarette Cards... *Spoilers* Reply with quote

I love your idea of another Mafia set in that time RubyDragon949. I was really looking forward to III after I had so much fun with II (& of course I ) but I was quite disappointed. I'd love to give them another kick at the can with the series & LA in the 40's or so I think would be great. LA Noireish. Another great game sort of similar to these I just realized.

I didn't realize when I played Mafia originally that Leo Galante or Sal Marcano were in this one. I was quite surprised to hear their names this time through.

And I have to say now that I think of it when I played Mafia II I didn't like having to kill Tommy. Never liked that mission.

I'm about 1/2 way through in this one atm.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia: Definitive Edition All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: