FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Mafia Poster of your dream!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rupk

26 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:11 am    Post subject: Mafia Poster of your dream! Reply with quote

Hello all! I'm big Mafia fan, in fact its my favorite game of all times!!!!!!!
I don't know how many times i played it...i love it!!!

As a hobby, i run little studio, which cooperates with different artists on creating alternative art for our favorite games and movies. I want Mafia to be our next project, because i think this game deserves some nice art. Ambition is to create an art dedicated to specific missions, game locations, cars and few more.

What i need from you is: tell me what YOU would want to be captured on the Mafia art? Something you would want to look at and hand on your wall. Thank you in advance!!!
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1376 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:12 pm    Post subject: Mafia Poster of your dream! Reply with quote

Hey there! Smile Wow, this is amazing! It's so beautiful to see this masterpiece of a game revived and relived by hundreds of people all around the world. Best of luck to you, guys Smile

P.S. As for me, pretty much anything Mafia-related is worth hanging on my wall, but if I really had to choose, I'd say it would probably be either a photo of all the Salieri Family together, or a shot of Paulie and Tom making their escape from the bank in a green Bruno Speedster Smile
nesquik

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:07 pm    Post subject: Mafia Poster of your dream! Reply with quote

1) I would like to see Tommy smoking and a car behind him maximum close and to see a river with a bridge on the back.

2) Tommy is staying on a balcony of some high building, he is smoking and looking to the bank.

Thank you!
Bumper

29 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:00 pm    Post subject: Mafia Poster of your dream! Reply with quote

Do you have a link to your studios website? I'd love to take a look at your previous work.

As for what I'd like to see is a look at the Giuliano bridge, preferrably from such angle that you can also see Lucas Bertone's workshop. And since I'm a night person, I wouldn't mind it being a "night shot". Smile
n0ughty_b0y

51 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:42 pm    Post subject: Mafia Poster of your dream! Reply with quote

I second the idea of a shot of Tom and Paulie fleeing the bank, it could be real chaotic with banknotes flying into the wind, police in the distance and maybe a dead civilian in the doorway.
rupk

26 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:54 am    Post subject: Mafia Poster of your dream! Reply with quote

Hello all, our first art is ready!

For many people this drawing might look strange, but I hope that some fans might find it interesting.
About the scene, its a sunny day in a Lost Heaven City, right after "Fair Play", once you managed to finally cross the finish line and mission is accomplished, you are asked to visit Lucas Bertone, who will give you a tip on how to steal your first fancy car. Then you move to a big parking on a Central Island and there you see beautiful yellow Lassiter V16 Phaeton, guarded by a security guy.
Drawing was done using a color pallete generated by Mafia Game Engine, means we only used colors which player saw in the game!
Link to Fair Play art

My Instragram: https://www.instagram.com/moon_island_arts/

My shop:
etsy.me/3ae9Sjy
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1376 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:20 pm    Post subject: Mafia Poster of your dream! Reply with quote

Sweet! What a great drawing! You guys are very talented Smile
rupk

26 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:47 am    Post subject: Mafia Poster of your dream! Reply with quote

Thanks a lot! And thanks to all people who send direct messages!
Working on a Molot Party mission now, have three different angles to choose from

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEEYOrWpN88/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

My shop:
etsy.me/3ae9Sjy
lostinmafia_heavenMS

224 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:16 am    Post subject: Mafia Poster of your dream! Reply with quote

This is an absolute wonderful initiative, I've got into art pretty late, but this will peek my interest even further.

This might sound very banal, but I would love a painting of the game's cover art, but that's just me Sticking out tongue

Great work!
rupk

26 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:25 am    Post subject: Mafia Poster of your dream! Reply with quote

Thanks!
Game cover, you mean this one?

My shop:
etsy.me/3ae9Sjy
lostinmafia_heavenMS

224 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:33 am    Post subject: Mafia Poster of your dream! Reply with quote

Yes exactly that @rupk

Cheers.
rupk

26 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:31 pm    Post subject: Mafia Poster of your dream! Reply with quote

Happy to share that we finished another drawing!
Thats so far most complex drawing from Mafia series. We wanted to capture one special evening in City of Lost Heaven, one of the first missions, called Molotov Party, where we drive to Morello’s bar for some business. Fans know what happens next. Smile
Color pallet used for the drawing only consist of colors generated by Mafia game engine, hope hardcore fans can recognize that

My shop:
etsy.me/3ae9Sjy
rupk

26 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:57 pm    Post subject: Mafia Poster of your dream! Reply with quote

looks like link didn't properly worked, now should be OK, please let me know if you like to drawing!

My shop:
etsy.me/3ae9Sjy
lostinmafia_heavenMS

224 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:13 am    Post subject: Mafia Poster of your dream! Reply with quote

So very detailed, like straight from the game , but better!

Magnificent piece of art. Great job on the shadows as well, would be awesome to have hanging on my four walls, they could use some upgrades Smile
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1376 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:50 pm    Post subject: Mafia Poster of your dream! Reply with quote

My goodness, for a second I thought I was looking at a screenshot, so Mafia-like!

I was never an art lover, but this? This art I love! That's how amazing your work is, guys! Thank you for making these wonderful posters happen Thumbs up (left)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 1 Game All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: