FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Insert bank.4ds in free ride?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frog_808

35 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:57 am    Post subject: Insert bank.4ds in free ride? Reply with quote

Hello, I found out that there is a file in the models folder called bank.4ds, which probably contains the complete bank and interior.

The problem is that this file is different from many other 4ds. Files in this folder, it can not be inserted in the MWE (At least it is not displayed, but there are also no blue pyramids, which are otherwise created if the object is not available).

For example, the myhouse.4ds file can be easily inserted and it already contains doors and interior fittings.

What is necessary to insert these bank.4ds in the MWE in the free ride mode? I don't want to change or remodel anything on this bank, I just want to make it accessible and script the many doors.

(I hope I don't need a 3ds Max Editor for this.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: