FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

What do you want to see most in the remake?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 1 Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stan489

10 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:17 pm    Post subject: What do you want to see most in the remake? Reply with quote

What changes would you prefer the most to the game? What new story elements would you add if you were a developper? How would you expand the world? What is your biggest worry?

For me personally one thing I’d want is to keep the character’s faces as close to the original as possible.

I want to see Tommy, Paulie, Sam, Salieri like I remember them. I don’t want to see new, strange people named Tommy, Paulie, Sam and Salieri. This is my pet peeve with all remakes and it’s probably my biggest worry. Also I want the soundtrack to be the exact same, only remastered.

Story-wise, I’d expand the secondary characters and add missions where you get to know them closer, like Tommy, Paulie and Sam going out for a beer and talking about life, getting to know their backstory a bit more.
n0ughty_b0y

45 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:59 pm    Post subject: What do you want to see most in the remake? Reply with quote

I agree that the characters shouldn't be changed too much, that short teaser we got where Tommy says a line sounds very different from the Tommy we love, sounds like a very stereotypical wacky wiseguy, I'd only want Paulie to sound like that. Tommy's meant to be more like a sensible gentleman.

I'm honestly expecting it to disappoint in some ways but will probably still love it since you just can't go wrong with the great setting and story of M1.

I believe it's the same engine as M3 so we'll probably see similar mechanics but I hope they ironed out some of it's flaws.

I just posted my video on details I appreciated in M1, it would be great to see some of that stuff in the remake. https://youtu.be/CTIcqRebJek
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

278040 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:58 am    Post subject: What do you want to see most in the remake? Reply with quote

We don't really need multiple topics on the
discussion of Mafia Definitive Edition.

Please join in with the discussion *here*

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 1 Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: