FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Mafia 2: The Motorfield City Mod

View previous topic :: View next topic  
T3mas1

375 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:18 am    Post subject: Mafia 2: The Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

I do have a big announcement to make, I wanted to do this earlier, but I couldn't. I deeply regret postponing this project. But it is better late than never.

I have decided to convert the map of Motorfield into the world of Mafia 2. I am thinking about expanding the map too as I want to have it connected to Empire Bay.

It is not easy though.

You may be asking, will my conversion include a story mode? I would love to have new missions in my city. There is a guy I know, who told me that he could take care of it, but he is busy and it is hard to tell whether he will do me this major favor. Despite having scripted all missions of The Motorfield City Mod for Mafia 1 myself, I am not an expert by any means. Scripting Mafia 2 is much more complicated. I can't and I will not be making any missions for Mafia 2: The Motorfield City Mod on my own.

I worked on The Motorfield City Mod for Mafia 1 for almost two years. I hope to fully convert my Motorfield into Mafia 2 by the end of this summer.

If you want to support me, because you enjoyed The Motorfield City Mod for Mafia 1 or you just want to see it converted, feel free to donate me some money. The program for map converting - Zmodeler 3 costs money and I need to pay it regularly in order to use it. Any donation will be highly appreciated.

My donation link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=W6NQREV4U49VA&source=url

I recommend that you join my discord server where I will be posting news:
I will be posting news THERE! NOT HERE!

LINK TO MY DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/aPAcnBT

A WIP screen and a video:

More info on my Discord server.

Last edited by T3mas1 on Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
AMadeMan

461 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:35 pm    Post subject: Mafia 2: The Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

I look forward to seeing it when its released. Good luck buddy!
newto

106 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:27 pm    Post subject: Mafia 2: The Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Looks very impressive. look forward to seeing it completed
T3mas1

375 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:10 pm    Post subject: Mafia 2: The Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

A small video update showing some progress:

AMadeMan

461 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:48 pm    Post subject: Mafia 2: The Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Great work!

Glad to see you're still active man
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: