FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

CZECH Characters and Voice Actors

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you like the Czech version?
Yes.
100%
 100%  [2]
It's strange...
0%
 0%  [0]
Oh God, no!
0%
 0%  [0]
Total Votes : 2

kristyna_sulkova

13 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:23 pm    Post subject: CZECH Characters and Voice Actors Reply with quote

Well, I'm interested in dubbing / voice acting since 2013 and Mafia is the main reason. I really like a concept of videos "Characters and Voice Actors" (GTA, Assassin's Creed and so many other games), so I decided few years ago to make our czech versions, because we have many great games and great language versions. But this is a little bit special, because we spent time with searching and we identificated almost every character, every person, who is in the game. And we know theirs czech voice actors.

I'm sharing this here, because I think it should be interesting to compare English (or another version) and Czech, the language of the game's origin. I put English subtitles in the video (in the complete version I'm going to finish them asap).

So, what do you think?

In my opinion it's one of the best czech games dubbing, but I know you can feel it differently. But you must admit, that some voice actors are really similar to their characters - it's strange, because it's just a coincidence - the original language of Mafia II is English and not Czech, that was just in the first Mafia game.

SHORT VERSION: https://youtu.be/EcV_5vmaFKQ
COMPLETE CAST: https://youtu.be/9Y76Xy79FFw

Exodus 22:24
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 2 Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: