FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

How to change Tommy's model

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SooperK

41 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 8:11 pm    Post subject: How to change Tommy's model Reply with quote

Tried this in DC/ED and Bscript with no luck. I have been able to change other models in missions (switched Paulie to Morello in mission where dealing with the hoodlums), but when I try to change Tommy to a different model in freeride using the same method, nothing changes. Any ideas on how to get around this? Thanks.
flovivi

274 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:21 am    Post subject: How to change Tommy's model Reply with quote

As far as I know, there is no model of Tommy somewhere in the map in freeride that you can change. In freeride, you spawn at different places (depends on what you choose) therefore I think this is hardcoded.

but you can do it like this (with DCED)

Open the "freeride" mission, go to "objects definition" -> "script" and open the "start" script. There is a lined called "commandblock 1". Under this line, add 'human_changemodel 0, "Sam.i3d" ' (without the single quotes)

Now if you start freeride and choose a location, you should play as Sam Cool shades

Hope I could help!
brokenneedlecaa76

351 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:29 am    Post subject: How to change Tommy's model Reply with quote

thanks for info. hope to try it.know anything about the racing?
SooperK

41 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:28 pm    Post subject: How to change Tommy's model Reply with quote

It worked! Thanks so much! I figured I would have to end up doing something to the script since their were multiple spawn points.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: