FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

World's first proper custom Mafia character
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AMadeMan

530 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:18 am    Post subject: World's first proper custom Mafia character Reply with quote

Can you be sure if he disappeared?

I lot of us have been pretty inactive over the past few months and things have been especially inactive likely because we are busy with stuff in our lives.

If so, I hope he's ok and that nothing bad happened. Duelist has been a very large contributor to the MafiaScene community and helped us out with many things that were thought to have been impossible to achieve.
huckleberrypie

351 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:34 am    Post subject: Re: World's first proper custom Mafia character Reply with quote

AMadeMan wrote:
Can you be sure if he disappeared?

I lot of us have been pretty inactive over the past few months and things have been especially inactive likely because we are busy with stuff in our lives.

If so, I hope he's ok and that nothing bad happened. Duelist has been a very large contributor to the MafiaScene community and helped us out with many things that were thought to have been impossible to achieve.

Yeah, I hope he's OK too. That custom Mafia 1 ped was long overdue yet the author went off the grid without any promises of a plugin.
risan

45 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 7:22 pm    Post subject: World's first proper custom Mafia character Reply with quote

Has any progress been made with the 3ds max scripts? I'm still waiting for the release of them...
ASM.

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

651 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 8:16 pm    Post subject: World's first proper custom Mafia character Reply with quote

Unfortunately it seems duelist is gone. He hasn't been seen around here for a long time. Sad
risan

45 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 12:33 am    Post subject: World's first proper custom Mafia character Reply with quote

Release the import/export script please
huckleberrypie

351 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 12:28 pm    Post subject: World's first proper custom Mafia character Reply with quote

In any case, someone else has to pick up where Duelist left off assuming he has indeed left the community. :/
ASM.

651 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:39 pm    Post subject: World's first proper custom Mafia character Reply with quote

Unfortunately Duelist never released any of his work so we can't really pick up where he left off. It's back to square one. Crying

That being said pudingus is currently working on improving MrF's scripts which looks very promising. He has published his fork on Github (I hope he doesn't mind me dropping that link here).
AMadeMan

530 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:53 pm    Post subject: World's first proper custom Mafia character Reply with quote

I hope someone can get in contact with Duelist. His work truly pushed Mafia modding beyond limits.
Mr Robville

255885 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:46 am    Post subject: World's first proper custom Mafia character Reply with quote

I've written him an email asking if he can release his current progress. Let's hope it's still in use.

www.robville.net
pudingus

15 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: World's first proper custom Mafia character Reply with quote

ASM. wrote:
Unfortunately Duelist never released any of his work so we can't really pick up where he left off. It's back to square one. Crying

That being said pudingus is currently working on improving MrF's scripts which looks very promising. He has published his fork on Github (I hope he doesn't mind me dropping that link here).

Not at all, I'll make a proper thread next week
Duelist

276 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:19 pm    Post subject: World's first proper custom Mafia character Reply with quote

What are you guys still doing here...
Melhior

586 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: World's first proper custom Mafia character Reply with quote

Duelist wrote:
What are you guys still doing here...

We want to test your plugins. Or at least see their source code on GitHub.
Duelist

276 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:18 am    Post subject: World's first proper custom Mafia character Reply with quote

They are gathering dust on one of my old HDDs. I'll check. And if I remember correctly I had most things done, apart from tutorials I think.
AMadeMan

530 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:13 pm    Post subject: World's first proper custom Mafia character Reply with quote

Glad to know you're back and kicking. Your mods have definitely opened up eyes on the forums here.
d3nbas

2 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: World's first proper custom Mafia character Reply with quote

Duelist wrote:
They are gathering dust on one of my old HDDs. I'll check. And if I remember correctly I had most things done, apart from tutorials I think.

Please answer me, I've been trying to contact you for a year)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: