FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Car sound bug how to fix ? what is the problem ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheDomas

147 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:30 pm    Post subject: Car sound bug how to fix ? what is the problem ? Reply with quote

Video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XHpUPJS1lA&feature=youtu.be
Mr Robville

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

255852 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:49 pm    Post subject: Car sound bug how to fix ? what is the problem ? Reply with quote

Assuming you mean the flickery shadow. If I recall correctly, this is a problem caused on later Windows versions.

Try to open the Setup, and enable "Triple Buffering" if it hasn't been yet (middle column right below the Mafia logo and Fullscreen checkbox). Alternatively, if that doesn't work, you might be able to force it on through your GPU control panel. Not sure about that though.

This setting is intended to prevent just that. Hopefully that fixes it for you. I don't seem to have this problem on my Windows 10, so it must be fixable.

www.Robville.net
TheDomas

147 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:23 pm    Post subject: Car sound bug how to fix ? what is the problem ? Reply with quote

here is not this problem
But is car sound bug is problem
listen to car sound in the video

Here is car file
https://uploadfiles.io/wnlb6
Mr Robville

255852 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:44 am    Post subject: Car sound bug how to fix ? what is the problem ? Reply with quote

For an immediate better understanding of the issue, it is recommended to provide details on the issue right away. Especially in this case with a heavily modified game, no one can point out what the issue is as we don't know what is supposed to work how. Wink

I can't check the file at the moment, but from what I could hear in the video, I think I know the problem.
With Audacity, you can export 32bit Float WAV files and 16bit Signed WAV. I believe that Mafia does not like 32 bit WAV files and causes all sorts of varying issues with them. Try to export it to 16 bit.

www.Robville.net
TheDomas

147 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:16 pm    Post subject: Car sound bug how to fix ? what is the problem ? Reply with quote

there is no sound file in the car folder

Mr Robville

255852 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:42 pm    Post subject: Car sound bug how to fix ? what is the problem ? Reply with quote

In the video, the engine sound is clearly modified. Custom 3D models or textures should have no effect on audio. So any audio-related problems are 9/10 times directly related to the customized audio files in question.

www.Robville.net
TheDomas

147 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:50 pm    Post subject: Car sound bug how to fix ? what is the problem ? Reply with quote

How to fix a sound audio problem?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: