FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit ē View your posts ē View unanswered posts

Tommy hands

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spartaque12

59 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Tommy hands Reply with quote

is it possible to add little bit more polygons to make fingers more realistic ?

as i know there is issues with skeleton animations if u changing some models of characters , does somebody know how to prevent that and make model with normal fingers ?
Duelist

128 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:09 pm    Post subject: Tommy hands Reply with quote

Like this?

spartaque12

59 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:28 pm    Post subject: Tommy hands Reply with quote

YES , LIKE THIS ONE , omg thank u man , i would like to get your fingers fix , I bow down to you
Duelist

128 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject: Tommy hands Reply with quote

Yeah, but it's just proof of concept. I've made it really fast so only for main hand and one (responsible for holding glass) of 4 different poses. I'll check later other character models, maybe they all have same hand models. That would mean creating 1 pair of hands would work for all characters in game.
spartaque12

59 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:01 pm    Post subject: Tommy hands Reply with quote

this will be awesome man <3
Abradox

67 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:48 pm    Post subject: Tommy hands Reply with quote

That's much better! Applause
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

9830 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:55 am    Post subject: Tommy hands Reply with quote

I never paid attention to how square those fingers were Laughing
Going back and playing that cutscene again, I also noticed that the curtain at the back of the 'low' Salieri Bar is clipped out quite obviously..

The official Mafioso Mod thread
AMadeMan

68 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:39 am    Post subject: Tommy hands Reply with quote

The low quality hands and face animations where what I noticed right off the bat when I played this game. I'd love to see improved faces and limbs for characters so they look less blocky.
spartaque12

59 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:07 pm    Post subject: Tommy hands Reply with quote

nah , we need only hands fixes , it will be enough , there alot of other things need 2 do
brokenneedlecaa76

28 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:16 pm    Post subject: Tommy hands Reply with quote

thank you for the great work on the hands; better yet thank you for keeping mafia mods alive. I've always felt that bringing the old back to life and improving is the best way to mod.again thanks.
Honza_B

1554 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Tommy hands Reply with quote

spartaque12 wrote:
nah , we need only hands fixes , it will be enough , there alot of other things need 2 do

Oh, come on. These are those two approaches clashing and I canít stand the other one. Smile You simply cannot expect to manage to recreate the whole game, so now itís a question of whether you go for quality and individual finalized things, or whether you do a bit there and a bit there and it overall still looks sloppy. If I remake one whole character, I do it the best I can and I finalize it, I get a piece which doesnít break the look of the game, stands alone and somebody can use it elsewhere. High poly model of Tommy equals one less thing to bug me and one more thing to please my eyes with. Smile If I do bits of everything, thereís pretty much nothing to please my eyes with, only Iím a bit less bugged. Smile Except that I donít particularly mind the original game being all angular, but I do mind seeing something new looking bad. With that said, I have to acknowledge that pretty much any effort put into making an old game look better has to be appreciated. Now hit me with some counter arguments. Smile
Duelist

128 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:17 pm    Post subject: Tommy hands Reply with quote

I will write comments in Mafia Actually Really Remastered (By You, Not Yet) thread.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mod Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: