FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

missions .4ds to .3ds question
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pjakub88

131 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: missions .4ds to .3ds question Reply with quote

Staghound wrote:
DavosWorks wrote:
Can anybody help me with "Mr F's .4ds importer" ? I can not find it anywhere. 4ds exporter works well, but I can not find and Importer anywhere Sad Thank you

Utilities Panel > MaxScript Button> from Utilities drop down menu select - Import 4ds. If Import 4ds does not appear in the list - press Run Script button - select script and try to select again.

Hello everyone,

i am new on this forum.

I downloaded the Mr F .4ds importer for 3ds Max.

However, i have an error message while i tried to import a .4ds file from Hidden & Dangerous 2 into 3ds Max 2017.

Is there a specific version of 3ds Max that i need to use?

The same problem with Zmodeler 1.07b - i am unable to import the .4ds file properly.

I tried also the Blender 2.49 with a .4ds import plugin.

Any help will be appreciated!
ASM.

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

651 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 8:15 pm    Post subject: missions .4ds to .3ds question Reply with quote

H&D 2 was built on a later iteration of LS3D and uses a different model format version which Mafia specific scripts probably don't support.

hdmaster released some MAX scripts for H&D 2 some years ago. Try these instead.
pjakub88

131 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: missions .4ds to .3ds question Reply with quote

ASM. wrote:
H&D 2 was built on a later iteration of LS3D and uses a different model format version which Mafia specific scripts probably don't support.

hdmaster released some MAX scripts for H&D 2 some years ago. Try these instead.

A guy from Mod DB gave me hdmaster's 4ds plugin for 3ds Max in 1.0 version which works OK. I checked in 3ds Max 8, 2009 and 2010 so far.

Anyway, thanks for your reply!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: