FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit ē View your posts ē View unanswered posts

Mafia Actually Really Remastered (By You, Not Yet)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Honza_B

1570 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: Mafia Actually Really Remastered (By You, Not Yet) Reply with quote

nilsavkege wrote:
I've figured out how to import the Mafia models into 3ds Max 2013. But how do I get the textures to show?

Export of characters was the vexing thing here... As for the import, use the newest set of scripts for import (we have it in our tools folder, first page of this topic, but Iím not sure itís the newest version, youíd have to do your research on that, still, the version uploaded will do) and link the textures. Either set the paths for the texture folder first (...\Mafia\maps) or use the Material Editor (press "M") to find the given texture(s) manually. If you still canít see them in the viewport, you have to right-click the material thingy in the Material Editor and choose "Show Material in Viewport". Or am I missing something here? Smile
Lorenzitto

1086 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm    Post subject: Mafia Actually Really Remastered (By You, Not Yet) Reply with quote

Wonderful progress goin' there, I remember that mod with new re-rendered lightmaps of the levels, who made it? Boz? We should ask him to release some files to add them there. We should ask someone who can modify ls3d to try using multi-core of newer cpus for better performance, game is still lock'd to 63 fps too...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AMadeMan

176 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject: Mafia Actually Really Remastered (By You, Not Yet) Reply with quote

I think Boz is busy at Madfinger Games, so I'm not sure if he will be able to help.

He's amazing at modding Mafia though, and his Boz mod is incredible, but he might be too busy at least at the moment.
Honza_B

1570 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Mafia Actually Really Remastered (By You, Not Yet) Reply with quote

Lorenzitto wrote:
Wonderful progress goin' there, I remember that mod with new re-rendered lightmaps of the levels, who made it? Boz? We should ask him to release some files to add them there. We should ask someone who can modify ls3d to try using multi-core of newer cpus for better performance, game is still lock'd to 63 fps too...

Yeah, that was him, he even had some tool for baking them (we tried MWE but somehow that did not work out).
I donít know anything about engine modifications but a completely new engine would be nice. Smile
You can unlock the fps using the newest version of the Widescreen Fix. https://thirteenag.github.io/wfp#mafia
AMadeMan

176 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:25 am    Post subject: Mafia Actually Really Remastered (By You, Not Yet) Reply with quote

Is there a workaround for the lightmap baking issue?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: