FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Paulie's Stories : History of Lost Heaven [p.1-2]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melhior

546 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:22 am    Post subject: Paulie's Stories : History of Lost Heaven [p.1-2] Reply with quote

Hey. I began to slowly translate the mod to Russian. And at the same time to play it. I will say a few words: You're ugly assigned ID in textdb_xx.def. I find it difficult to work as an interpreter.

The fashion itself is full of flaws. Vincenzo's not responding to the blows. Cars after leaving the bar are facing the bar, not the street. If Sam dies in a Motel, the game doesn't end there. And the shooting itself in the Motel is very difficult. There's nothing I can do. Too many enemies and they shoot accurately.
petr_Game

6 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:28 pm    Post subject: Paulie's Stories : History of Lost Heaven [p.1-2] Reply with quote

отличный мод и да сколько всего будет частей в моде

a great mod and Yes how many just will parts of in Vogue.
weigzy

8 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:45 pm    Post subject: Paulie's Stories : History of Lost Heaven [p.1-2] Reply with quote

Hello mate, I really can't switch on the second part, can you do some help or anything? Really would like to know how it ends What?)
mammix

1572 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:02 pm    Post subject: Paulie's Stories : History of Lost Heaven [p.1-2] Reply with quote

Thanks all for playing! The dubbing quality should be fixed next week, so the game should be even better!

Melhior:
The translation – weird, I did the IDs much better than the last time. I will PM you a file with the dialogues, maybe that will help. Check it out.
The hard mission – it is supposed to be not easy Wink This is my playthrough, done in first try, with almost no sound. Can be done, Paradonz as well did it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mf_DHD_jto&feature=youtu.be
But I got info from players that it is too difficult for some, so I will later release an easier version.
Stuff like Vincenzo not responding – it is not important for now. Also, you are not supposed to hit him in the first place Sticking out tongue But I’ll fix it, thanks for noticing.
The car is always turned the bad way, I don’t know why. Couldn’t fix it…
Sam is supposed to stay in the room. If he goes out, I can’t do anything about it. If you had to make sure he doesn’t die, this mission would be almost non-passable. It does not matter if he dies, in the story he is OK.

petr_Game – 5 частей. Cᴨacᴎбa Wink

weigzy:
Do you mean as turn on the mod from the 4 mission?
If you want to start from the 2nd part, just put the contents of the "missions/4BAR" folder into the "missions/tutorial" folder and start a new game in Mafia. If you want to start from the 1st mission, you have to put the content of the "missions/1DOM" folder into "missions/tutorial" folder and start a new game in Mafia.
If that’s not what you mean, try to explain it to me again Smile
petr_Game

6 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:24 am    Post subject: Paulie's Stories : History of Lost Heaven [p.1-2] Reply with quote

Было бы интересно если бы последние миссии происходило в 1930, и еще откуда вы взяли скин Дона Пенпоне, и в каких годах всё происходит в моде.

И будет ли показано как Дона Пенпоне убивали в 1921 году

It would be interesting if the last mission took place in 1930, and still where you took the skin is not gear, and in what years everything happens in the mode.

And will it be shown how don Pennon was killed in 1921

Well, I know what is going on in these years 1903,1913,1917.

*I have merged your posts plus please
use English only when posting

Muggy (Forum Admin) -
see section under posting in forums/double posting
machigatteiru

2 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:48 pm    Post subject: Paulie's Stories : History of Lost Heaven [p.1-2] Reply with quote

Hello! Veery nice mod, I saw it in Paradonz's video.
I make my version of translation of this mod into Russian language, if you want, you can download it here. But I haven't tested it yet, may be some bugs or errors.
Thanks!
mammix

1572 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:08 pm    Post subject: Paulie's Stories : History of Lost Heaven [p.1-2] Reply with quote

Thanks, I'll add it to the main post Smile I don't know how Melhior is doing, but if he will do the translation, it can be also added.

Dubbing has been corrected, its quality is now much better! Thanks to Patryk (who played Yellow Pete and created the new models and textures as well)!
petr_Game

6 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:13 am    Post subject: Paulie's Stories : History of Lost Heaven [p.1-2] Reply with quote

we translate the mod into Russian voice
mammix

1572 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:39 pm    Post subject: Paulie's Stories : History of Lost Heaven [p.1-2] Reply with quote

Let me know how it goes! Remember, there will be more parts and more characters to dub.

Jakubek has made a little trailer of the mod:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfbKUUu2Wwk
Abakumov

9 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:06 pm    Post subject: Paulie's Stories : History of Lost Heaven [p.1-2] Reply with quote

Sorry but I would like to ask how do I install this mod. I've read FAQ but it's not helpful.
Smelson

4 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:21 am    Post subject: Re: Paulie's Stories : History of Lost Heaven [p.1-2] Reply with quote

mammix wrote:
Let me know how it goes! Remember, there will be more parts and more characters to dub.

Jakubek has made a little trailer of the mod:
Hello mammix! I'm Smelson, author this channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS1IepISE4vGfMK17nRwa5Q
Russian dubbing going OK, but into the mod very much voices and audio-files
and really lack peoples.
I'm directing Russian dubbing!
In my opinion mod Paulie's Stories - The Best mod on Mafia - The City of Lost Heaven
Good Luck!
lub123

11 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:39 pm    Post subject: Paulie's Stories : History of Lost Heaven [p.1-2] Reply with quote

Can you add A Czech Language?
Smelson

4 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: Paulie's Stories : History of Lost Heaven [p.1-2] Reply with quote

mammix wrote:
Paulie's Stories : History of Lost Heaven[mission pack p.1-2]

VIDEO TRAILERS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP5Ozjq9AYs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIPgp8aUKJQ

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jwbn569bhsb3fsa/AACgUWfRPP3Si9OqjimHmU1Fa?dl=0

Russian translation by machigatteiru:
https://yadi.sk/d/sn0RzCJC3TP2E7

I don't want to spam you with information in this post, so I'll just let you know that all the essential information is to be found on the dropbox (download link).

In few words- what is this mod?
Long time ago (2004? 2005?), after I finished Mafia for the first time, I had an idea for a story about Paulie and his life before the game. As I kept on developing it, I created a story about Lost Heaven itself and how it could be before 1930. Still, you play as Paulie and he is the main character. You still will meet Salieri, Frank, Sam, Morellos, Peppone, Luigi, Vincenzo and others you met in Mafia or the ones you couldn't meet (ever wondered why isn't there Chinese mafia in China Town?).
To be honest, the story is strong and it is the best part of the mod.
I taught myself how to script for the needs of the mod and I have to say I'm doing a good job. I think I also designed the levels well. But you'll be the judge of that!
But in order to make it a real mod, not only a mission pack, I need help in modeling and general graphic work. I am hopeless in that.
In short- I will need cars, guns, city decoration (buildings, roads etc).

Again, all the details you need you can find in the download link.

I hope you decide to play the mod, enjoy it and like it!

Please write to me what do you think about it - what should I improve, what did you like or not.
Please also let me know if you played it, to create such a thing takes a lot of time and if I'm supposed to waste it for nothing, I should know now Wink

Thanks for playing and hope you enjoy!
On mod Paulie's Stories is 2 version Russian translate, first version - by machigatteiru, second version until that there in an open access, because we make Russian dubbing on this translate.
mammix

1572 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:24 pm    Post subject: Paulie's Stories : History of Lost Heaven [p.1-2] Reply with quote

@Semlson - let me know if anything is done, I'll add it to the first post or on dropbox.

@lub123 - I don't know Czech, so I won't make Czech version Wink If someone creates it, I'll be glad to add it.

@Abakumov
Ufff... Let's try like that:
1) Install Mafia. Let's say in "C/Mafia". So, if you want to start the game it will be "C/Mafia/game.exe"
2) Download the "mod" folder from dropbox. Unzip it in "C/Mafia", so there you will have folders like "C/Mafia/missions" or "C/Mafia/models".
3) Go to "C/Mafia/Patch 1.0", take the file "mvs_francais" and put it in "C/Mafia". Run the file. In the "repertoire..." place choose "C/Mafia". When it's done press "Launch version changer" and "Terminer". Then choose 1.0 and press "changer".
4) Go to "C/Mafia/Patch 1.0", take the file "game" and put it in "C/Mafia".
5) Run Mafia Smile
lub123

11 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:21 pm    Post subject: Paulie's Stories : History of Lost Heaven [p.1-2] Reply with quote

@mammix I can make it but i don't know how.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: