FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Please check here

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TheTURK

New Member
New Member


Joined: 16 Nov 2016
Posts: 12

33 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:38 am    Post subject: Please check here Reply with quote

Hi, I'll do mod, but nobody is helping. Do not add new tasks to the game mafia mafia 1.

But I do not know how to do it.

It's easy "go kill this guy"
"Go to that area"
"Talk to this guy"
I want to add tasks such as, do you know which program I will use?

In addition: I am replacing Tommy's face and suit with paulie.

PLEASE HELP ME! Thinking
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff


Joined: 05 Jan 2005
Posts: 775
Location: Sydenham SE26
276172 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Please check here Reply with quote

I have moved this to Ask a modder - modding
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TheTURK

New Member
New Member


Joined: 16 Nov 2016
Posts: 12

33 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:42 am    Post subject: Re: Please check here Reply with quote

How do I change the NPC's suit? What program?


There is no one to help the big forum?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder


Joined: 24 Feb 2013
Posts: 575
Location: London, England
8240 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Please check here Reply with quote

BScriptView scripting program

List of scripting commands
_________________

The official Mafioso Mod thread
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheTURK

New Member
New Member


Joined: 16 Nov 2016
Posts: 12

33 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Please check here Reply with quote

AsaSK wrote:
BScriptView scripting program

List of scripting commands

I downloaded it but I can not understand because my English language is not enough. Unfortunately, can not you say it? I'm just gonna change Tommy's clothes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder


Joined: 24 Feb 2013
Posts: 575
Location: London, England
8240 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Please check here Reply with quote

TheTURK wrote:
AsaSK wrote:
BScriptView scripting program

List of scripting commands

I downloaded it but I can not understand because my English language is not enough. Unfortunately, can not you say it? I'm just gonna change Tommy's clothes


Do you mean change his clothes texture?
_________________

The official Mafioso Mod thread
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheTURK

New Member
New Member


Joined: 16 Nov 2016
Posts: 12

33 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Please check here Reply with quote

AsaSK wrote:
TheTURK wrote:
AsaSK wrote:
BScriptView scripting program

List of scripting commands

I downloaded it but I can not understand because my English language is not enough. Unfortunately, can not you say it? I'm just gonna change Tommy's clothes


Do you mean change his clothes texture?

Yes yes certainly.
I already understand these things.
Also in the taleworlds forum we are also modifying the mount and blade game so we have knowledge on these issues.
Wings 3d uvmap knowledge

My reference

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder


Joined: 24 Feb 2013
Posts: 575
Location: London, England
8240 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:14 pm    Post subject: Please check here Reply with quote

Download this, put it in the Mafia folder and extract 'maps'. Then you can view extracted .bmp textures.
_________________

The official Mafioso Mod thread
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheTURK

New Member
New Member


Joined: 16 Nov 2016
Posts: 12

33 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: Please check here Reply with quote

AsaSK wrote:
Download this, put it in the Mafia folder and extract 'maps'. Then you can view extracted .bmp textures.



I repeat, I want to make it like the mod you do, like the mafioso mod.

The picture I throw up is for gta san andreas but I do not know how to use it in mafia.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder


Joined: 24 Feb 2013
Posts: 575
Location: London, England
8240 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:34 am    Post subject: Please check here Reply with quote

List of programs that can open .TGA files

Basic modding tutorial
_________________

The official Mafioso Mod thread
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheTURK

New Member
New Member


Joined: 16 Nov 2016
Posts: 12

33 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: Please check here Reply with quote

AsaSK wrote:
List of programs that can open .TGA files

Basic modding tutorial

Okay, I do not need it. Help me to change the Tommy texture.
I will not make the tissue for Tommy but I will just change the existing tissue.

Will i do this with adobe photoshop?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder


Joined: 24 Feb 2013
Posts: 575
Location: London, England
8240 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: Please check here Reply with quote

TheTURK wrote:
AsaSK wrote:
List of programs that can open .TGA files

Basic modding tutorial

Okay, I do not need it. Help me to change the Tommy texture.
I will not make the tissue for Tommy but I will just change the existing tissue.

Will i do this with adobe photoshop?


Yes.
_________________

The official Mafioso Mod thread
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheTURK

New Member
New Member


Joined: 16 Nov 2016
Posts: 12

33 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: Please check here Reply with quote

AsaSK wrote:
TheTURK wrote:
AsaSK wrote:
List of programs that can open .TGA files

Basic modding tutorial

Okay, I do not need it. Help me to change the Tommy texture.
I will not make the tissue for Tommy but I will just change the existing tissue.

Will i do this with adobe photoshop?


Yes.

Alright thanks for everything friend Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder


Joined: 24 Feb 2013
Posts: 575
Location: London, England
8240 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:49 am    Post subject: Please check here Reply with quote

No problem, enjoy modding Wink
_________________

The official Mafioso Mod thread
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Generation Time: 0.060 | Queries: 19