FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

The Motorfield City Mod: Part II - THE END

View previous topic :: View next topic  
T3mas1

189 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:31 pm    Post subject: The Motorfield City Mod: Part II - THE END Reply with quote

Hello everyone. This mod is a sequel to my mod The Motorfield City Mod, here: http://mafiascene.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9752

It's crazy to make another mod, cause now I know what it takes to make such a mod. But I am starting to find out I miss working on mods for Mafia 1 and I think MCM deserves to have a better ending. If you've played the mod you know that Tommy actually doesn't die, he's got about 1 HP which is just enough to build a sequel on it.

Let's say he gets out alive, he's in jail and escapes, then takes a train around the U.S to the other side where he finds a beautiful city called: I don't know yet, where he is supposed to kill somebody who's responsible for the death of his friends - Billy and Donald.

Screens:

Last edited by T3mas1 on Mon May 22, 2017 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:18 pm    Post subject: The Motorfield City Mod: Part II - THE END Reply with quote

Nice, mate! You are a very dedicated Mafia fan and a great modder! Looking forward to this Smile
T3mas1

189 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:50 am    Post subject: The Motorfield City Mod: Part II - THE END Reply with quote

Screens!

I hope you like it. I'd say the city is done. After some work with collisions, I'll start to script it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: