FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

M Editor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KrumpolcPetr

45 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: M Editor Reply with quote

NikoTheBosnian wrote:

Oh no, I mean the vehicle editor worked fine, but after I installed a total conversion mod ( The 80s mod, to be specific, haven't tested it with other mods) the tool just crashes when I click on the "vehicles" section. Maybe the modded files overload the program or something? Not sure.

I have downloaded the mod and vehicles.bin is corrupted, that is the reason why the tool crash when you want to load vehicles. The tool is not prepared to dealing with corrupted files yet. I can fix it in the next major version.

Also the tool can crash when you want edit vehicles incompatible with your game version. (carcyclopedia.def and carindex.def are different for game version 1.0 and higher)

The inventory is fixed. Download
NikoTheBosnian

5 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: M Editor Reply with quote

KrumpolcPetr wrote:
NikoTheBosnian wrote:

Oh no, I mean the vehicle editor worked fine, but after I installed a total conversion mod ( The 80s mod, to be specific, haven't tested it with other mods) the tool just crashes when I click on the "vehicles" section. Maybe the modded files overload the program or something? Not sure.

I have downloaded the mod and vehicles.bin is corrupted, that is the reason why the tool crash when you want to load vehicles. The tool is not prepared to dealing with corrupted files yet. I can fix it in the next major version.

Also the tool can crash when you want edit vehicles incompatible with your game version. (carcyclopedia.def and carindex.def are different for game version 1.0 and higher)

The inventory is fixed. Download

Thanks, keep up the good work.
lol200004

51 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:13 pm    Post subject: M Editor Reply with quote

Great tool. Thanks so much
KrumpolcPetr

45 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:12 pm    Post subject: M Editor Reply with quote

Hi there,

I have been working for a while on the missions. There is still lots of work as you can see on the figure below... There is also weather wizard which could help you to initialize scene.

Release date is unknown. Laughing

AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

12573 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:08 pm    Post subject: M Editor Reply with quote

It's exciting to see script functionality implemented, it would be great to have a new (and stable) script editor

The official Mafioso Mod thread
AMadeMan

327 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:52 pm    Post subject: M Editor Reply with quote

It'll make script editing a helluva lot easier. Can't wait!
Melhior

552 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:10 pm    Post subject: M Editor Reply with quote

I look forward to it. Will it be possible to work with several files in the editor at once? Make new subtitles and write new scripts, for example.
KrumpolcPetr

45 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: M Editor Reply with quote

Melhior wrote:
I look forward to it. Will it be possible to work with several files in the editor at once? Make new subtitles and write new scripts, for example.

You mean in a single window?

Actually the tool should already offer you to work with several files at once. You can add a new vehicle in Vehicle editor and immediately assign it in Championship. But it is up to you to manually click on the save button in every editor separately.
Smelson

8 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: M Editor Reply with quote

KrumpolcPetr wrote:
Hi there,

I have been working for a while on the missions. There is still lots of work as you can see on the figure below... There is also weather wizard which could help you to initialize scene.

Release date is unknown. Laughing

Mission editor - that's great! I can't wait in!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: