FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Problem with setting GLOW lights in convert vehicle (zmod1).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
don_salierii

7 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:11 am    Post subject: Problem with setting GLOW lights in convert vehicle (zmod1). Reply with quote

I warmly welcome. I am a new fresh modder who deals with converting and reworking car modifications. Smile
Well, I have a problem with setting the advanced lights in the facilities to a better quality after finishing the conversion of the car, because I can not configure anything and even after uploading the configured car, it throws it from the game. Namely, I mean the advanced lights called GLOW, which lights up on a daily basis from Lost Heaven city streets. Can anyone configure and set these advanced GLOW lights? Has anyone faced a problem like me? Mad Because I tried various ways to configure and set it up, but unfortunately I do not know how to do it and there is no guide, so I had to bother myself to compromise.

I hope that someone so good will be found and he who will describe the "glow object" guide, which will solve my emerging problem.

Please help me very much. Applause

PS.
There was this "Glow Object" tutorial that someone wrote and there are no screenshots or unfinished few details from this described advice on how to do it in zmodeler 1 and hex editor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: