FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Change Mission Script

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Datsun100aGTR

11 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:22 am    Post subject: Change Mission Script Reply with quote

Hello there! Smile I'm trying to make a new change mission script to the Countryside. I added it with BSV6 and copied script from the already existing load thats present in the Countryisde, which is the load into the city. I edited the script a bit so it loads a different mission, and lowered the car speed after load into the new mission. Problem is that when i drive through the point where the script is, nothing happens. After this happened i tried editing the script several times but without any sucess. Firstly you needed to walk to that point and press the action button to load. Or it was loading immidiately after i spawned to the countryisde on any place. If anyone know or have a correct script that i can use i will be happy with help. Thanks Smile

-datsun100aGTR
Rented91951

542 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:34 pm    Post subject: Change Mission Script Reply with quote

Hello Datsun! There is a post that Matteo made about this, here it is http://mafiascene.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=131784#131784

I recongnize you from the mafiahub discord haha, would you like to meet you more someday. anyways. I hope this helps! Thumbs up (left) (special thanks to Asa, Ofcourse)

Rented
Datsun100aGTR

11 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:51 pm    Post subject: Change Mission Script Reply with quote

Well, so i tried with that XVI32, i found the load script, and then the stuff that was shown on the picture, starting with the 24 AE, changed the last number "00" to "01" but still it doesnt want to work. I have no idea now, maybe i did something bad in that XVI32 ?
Datsun100aGTR

11 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:30 pm    Post subject: Change Mission Script Reply with quote

Solved! It is working now, Thanks for everyone who gave their time to help me aprriciate that Very happy
ASM.

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

687 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:54 pm    Post subject: Change Mission Script Reply with quote

Please post the steps you've taken to solve the issue so other modders who face similar issues can use this thread for reference. Smile
Datsun100aGTR

11 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:03 pm    Post subject: Change Mission Script Reply with quote

Oh yeah. Also sorry that I'm posting this reply a bit late, i had no time to do anything on computer this week. So i opened the FREEKRAJINA´s scene2.bin in the BSV6 and found the original script used for loading into the city, copied it, and created new script by clicking on "Insert" then "Other" and called it by name i wanted (it is up to you with what name you want to call it i can reccomend to call it with name you will remember tho) then i copied the script into the newly created one, and edited it a bit means i edited the car speed after the load into the new mission, changed the file for the new mission, and changed name of the loading point in the mission you are loading into and writed it to the script too, then i saved it and opened the scene2.bin in Hex Editor ( i personally prefer HxD Hex Editor) so i used that, and then you basically do the hex part thats in the tutorial from Matteo and Thats it Basically Smile and yeah sorry if some sentences in this text are less understandable, but I'm typing this at the night and I'm quite tired already xD. I hope this helps Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mod Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: