FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Mafia OST & HD licensed music

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LeroyPeterson

1062 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:19 pm    Post subject: Mafia OST & HD licensed music Reply with quote

I was just wondering if there was a good source for high quality songs from the official soundtrack, or even just high quality versions of the licensed music?

There was no soundtrack ever released, was there?
The GOG and Steam versions use the same quality audio as the original?

I've not tried that licensed music mod someone made for the digital release of the game (since I don't own the game digitally, CDs FTW) but is that quality audio? Or, as good as it gets for 1930's recorded music...

I'm hoping the remake comes with a soundtrack, but obviously it won't be exactly the same.

Was hoping maybe the Mafia composer would release uncompressed versions online. Like how the GoldenEye N64 composer hosted them ~2015
https://youtu.be/ud16_ptL90Y
risan

45 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:23 am    Post subject: Mafia OST & HD licensed music Reply with quote

There was a mainmenu soundtrack officialy released by the developers as a free download. I have it in my archive. But i'm not sure about the other soundtracks...

Download link: MafiaTheme.zip

There was a concert in Prague on 4th of March 2020 - More Info
Clip from the concert
The guy smoking is the guy who was dubbing Tommy in Czech language
LeroyPeterson

1062 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Mafia OST & HD licensed music Reply with quote

risan wrote:
There was a mainmenu soundtrack officialy released by the developers as a free download. I have it in my archive. But i'm not sure about the other soundtracks...

Download link: MafiaTheme.zip

There was a concert in Prague on 4th of March 2020 - More Info
Clip from the concert
The guy smoking is the guy who was dubbing Tommy in Czech language

Thanks for that! Great to hear that people still appreciate the music from the game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 1 Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: