FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Luminous signboards mod

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pjakub88

42 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 6:33 pm    Post subject: Luminous signboards mod Reply with quote

Hello,

i am searching for a mod, that makes the signboards at night luminous. It looks great, especially on Central Island with all those neons.

This mod is a part of the Mafia Remastered mod, but i would like to install it separately. It is called "Luminous signboards" according to the Mafia Remastered mod credits list.

The Real Car Facing 1.6.1 Extended mod also has luminous signboards, but it is not compatible with Shader Water.

If anyone could provide a download link for the Luminous signboards mod i would really appreciate that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: