FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

5DS animations, anyone with experience?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Robville

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

255861 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:28 am    Post subject: 5DS animations, anyone with experience? Reply with quote

Hi all,

I'm currently working on parts of the Titanic mod that require custom 5DS animation files due to some complex movement. In the past, djbozkosz (from the Mafia sandbox editor) used to help me with this.

Unfortunately, since 2018, I've been unable to get into touch with him, which is troubling for the mod's progression.

Therefore I'm asking if there's anyone else around who understands Mafia's file structure, and if he/she can help me out instead.

According to djbozkosz, it should be possible to convert keyframed .fbx files within Blender to .5DS files, utilizing a mesh transform. He would've been able to write a converter plugin through Python.
Unfortunately, I have no comprehension of these file formats, so if anyone else does, your help would be massively appreciated!

www.robville.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: