FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

MafiaCon v1.2 Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Tools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

277784 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: MafiaCon v1.2 Help Reply with quote

JUMBO wrote:
So can i past bug information there?

Yes you can post here with any problems with MafiaCon v1.2.
When ASM. is here I am sure he can answer any questions
you have. Smile

JUMBO

10 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:21 pm    Post subject: MafiaCon v1.2 Help Reply with quote

When is active cheat "unlimitedteamhealth" is working only outside of the car(paulie and sam are immortal when i shoot to they). When I enter the car with a Paulie or Sam and tried to crash Paulie and Sam have damaged and after few crashes are death and mission failed.
So "unlimitedteamhealth" not work in cars. Next ...... there is car named Trautenberg Racer 4WD in caralias his code is "deusenberg00.i3d" this code notwroking when i paste to console "createcar deusenberg00.i3d" because his real code is "duesenberg00.i3d" i tried writting to console "createcar duesenberg00.i3d" and its work. Sorry for my bad english.
ASM.

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

463 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: MafiaCon v1.2 Help Reply with quote

JUMBO wrote:
When is active cheat "unlimitedteamhealth" is working only outside of the car(paulie and sam are immortal when i shoot to they). When I enter the car with a Paulie or Sam and tried to crash Paulie and Sam have damaged and after few crashes are death and mission failed.
So "unlimitedteamhealth" not work in cars.

The command uses the technique employed by Fairlight's +19 trainer. IIRC it patches a piece of code and from the looks of it the patch is insufficient when your teammates are in a car.

Alternatively you can use the setproperty command to set the health of your teammates to -1. However, the command is somewhat unwieldy as you first need to determine the actor id for each teammate to pass to the command. You can use listobjects 27 for that, but note that it lists all active NPC actors in the mission so there's a bit of trial-and-error involved to find your teammates among them.

JUMBO wrote:

Next ...... there is car named Trautenberg Racer 4WD in caralias his code is "deusenberg00.i3d" this code notwroking when i paste to console "createcar deusenberg00.i3d" because his real code is "duesenberg00.i3d" i tried writting to console "createcar duesenberg00.i3d" and its work. Sorry for my bad english.

Indeed, the alias file that ships with MafiaCon contains a few errors. I think someone uploaded a revised of it to the downloads section of this site some time ago.
JUMBO

10 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:24 pm    Post subject: MafiaCon v1.2 Help Reply with quote

Is there chance you make repair patch for this Mafiacon? please.
ASM.

463 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:24 pm    Post subject: MafiaCon v1.2 Help Reply with quote

Not at the moment I'm afraid. The problem is that I'd first need to research an alternative approach which I currently don't have time for. Sad

I guess I could look into extending setproperties to consume actor names in addition to ids. This would make the command far less cumbersome to use. Thinking

In the meantime I'd suggest to simply drive more carefully when you've got teammates aboard. If you're under siege, you can use carsetdamageflag -1 3 in order to make your car bullet-proof.
JUMBO

10 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:31 pm    Post subject: MafiaCon v1.2 Help Reply with quote

Okay I look forward to a new update ASAP Very happy
There is also bug with damage from shotguns. When i active unlimited health for me and team mates and AI shoot on you from low distance youre instantly death.
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

277784 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: MafiaCon v1.2 Help Reply with quote

JUMBO wrote:
There is also bug with damage from shotguns. When i active unlimited health for me and team mates and AI shoot on you from low distance youre instantly death.

I may be able to shed some light on this:
MafiaCon (all versions) incorporates
Fairlight +19 trainer; however if you
are shot at close range with either
a pump-action shot gun or sawn-off
(Lupara) you will die. The same goes
if you fall from a great height. The
trick is to shoot gangsters with these
guns from a distance. It is not a bug
with MafiaCon.

ASM.

463 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: MafiaCon v1.2 Help Reply with quote

Muggy wrote:

I may be able to shed some light on this:
MafiaCon (all versions) incorporates
Fairlight +19 trainer; however if you
are shot at close range with either
a pump-action shot gun or sawn-off
(Lupara) you will die. The same goes
if you fall from a great height. The
trick is to shoot gangsters with these
guns from a distance. It is not a bug
with MafiaCon.

^ This. The patch used by Fairlight does not account for close-range shots which are apparently handled differently by the game.

You can make the player/NPCs fully invincible by setting their health to -1 via setproperty like I wrote in my earlier post. To set the player's health you can use -1 as actor id.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Tools All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: