FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Login not working correctly?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daviunic

66 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:06 pm    Post subject: Login not working correctly? Reply with quote

I have another issue. I can't seem to login with my password no matter what. I only managed to login last time after I reset my password. Then I changed it in my profile settings, it seems to save the change, but when I try to login, it says the username or password is incorrect. I'm 100% certain everything is correct (no typos and such) since I made plenty of attempts to verify. I tried using both long and short passwords with mixed case or only one case, numbers and both with and without symbols. It still doesn't seem to work.

So my guess is either the change doesn't actually get saved and my random password from my last reset request is still active, or the validation of my password fails for whatever reason.

It's pretty annoying since I can only use the forum as long as I remain logged in after password reset. As soon as I log out, I need another reset. Sad
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

277780 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:07 pm    Post subject: Login not working correctly? Reply with quote

Can you login with the last random password you
got from the last reset? If so then can I suggest
you don't try changing it in your profile; no one else
feels the need to change theirs.

Anyway have passed this on to the Webmaster!

daviunic

66 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:48 am    Post subject: Login not working correctly? Reply with quote

I'd try it but I don't have the reset email anymore. I suppose I can try resetting it again to test what you said.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Site Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: