FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

C'est la vie (Chameleon the game that never reached us)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Games Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

277772 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:13 am    Post subject: Re: C'est la vie (Chameleon the game that never reached us) Reply with quote

AMadeMan wrote:
Sure! Maybe you could post a few pics of it. Is it the Russian version or Polish version? (Polish has the English voice acting)

As for putting the game here, if the problem is with the large number of patches, then someone could lend a copy that already has the whole game patched and ready to go instead of all the patches released individually. My copy is already completely patched and I'd be happy to lend it for the sake of preservation.

If you wish to share your copy via PM with anyone then I know nothing! Guilty
Yet again, even games that are hidden from the spotlight...h-hmmm, could
still be a big risk; always someone who'll claim copyright - grey area tbth! Thinking

AMadeMan

442 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:42 pm    Post subject: C'est la vie (Chameleon the game that never reached us) Reply with quote

Very true Muggy. Even as obscure Chameleon is, Take 2 (assuming they still own the rights) have been known in the past especially with GTA to shut down fan projects and attempts at digging up past stuff, they are known to be RELENTLESS.

Don't worry, I won't say a word regarding anyone involved. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Games Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: