FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Mafia 2 - Škoda Octavia Combi 1961 (Ruscko)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
T3mas1

310 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:30 pm    Post subject: Mafia 2 - Škoda Octavia Combi 1961 (Ruscko) Reply with quote

It is a convert from My Summer Car (Ruscko), the devs who worked on the model were evidably inspired by Škoda Octavia Combi, thus the model resembles the Škoda. I wanted to convert a Škoda car into Mafia 2 that would fit the game style and its setting, this model was the only one matching those requirements that I could find. There was a lot of work on the convert to be done, textures were missing, some polygons too, plus I was facing some problems such as missing shadows and at one point the car didn't spawn right, consequently I had to change the car base from ShuberPickUp to Culver Empire, so now it replaces Culver Empire.

I know that not all of you (especially those who have never seen any old Škoda car in their life) are interested in seeing a Škoda Octavia Combi look-alike in Mafia 2, but I intentionally used original textures and models and as a result I think the car fits very well in the game, so it is a nice car extension to the original cars for anyone who wants to see new retro cars in the game. I've been also thinking about making an ambulance version of the car, because in the game there is only one car representing emeregency services - the police car, ambulances are missing.

Pics:

THE RELEASE: When I finish it (may take a few days), I will upload it somewhere.
Greavesy1899

64 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:11 pm    Post subject: Mafia 2 - Škoda Octavia Combi 1961 (Ruscko) Reply with quote

The model is looking really nice! I see you finally fixed your issues Very happy
T3mas1

310 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:11 pm    Post subject: Mafia 2 - Škoda Octavia Combi 1961 (Ruscko) Reply with quote

Thanks! Most of the major problems are fixed, but there is still a lot of work to do.
T3mas1

310 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:56 pm    Post subject: Mafia 2 - Škoda Octavia Combi 1961 (Ruscko) Reply with quote

The mod has been released: https://mafiamods.com/mods/mafia-2-ruscko-%C5%A1koda-octavia-combi-1961/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: