FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit ē View your posts ē View unanswered posts

Making a Simple Mission after Mission Sam For Mafia 1

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wirmaple7321

20 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 3:33 am    Post subject: Making a Simple Mission after Mission Sam For Mafia 1 Reply with quote

Hi there. I'm thinking about learning how to make mafia 1 missions.
I'm already using Mafia world editor (mve) to Modify some missions like changing actors (like replacing sam and tommy in mafia 1) and etc.
But that program hasnt any NEW Button.
And also like to Make a mission after mise-20 i wanna make Mise21-NAME.
And also i know how to place models. But idk which Software is better for making it.
I already placed an actor in freeitaly (small freeride) named Czena02.i3d (a woman for testing) and also a man in somewhere so he is enemy.
But this Sofware hasnt any Friend or enemy Choices for me!
So pls teach me to how to build a simple mission that we have a friend and a lot of enemies and one objective that must be killed. Thx for reading.
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

277572 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 3:49 am    Post subject: Making a Simple Mission after Mission Sam For Mafia 1 Reply with quote

Mafia 1 Help is for help in playing the game.

Please next time for creating mods and help
with this, post in Ask a Modder - Modding

*Moved*

Last edited by Muggy on Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wirmaple7321

20 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:52 pm    Post subject: Making a Simple Mission after Mission Sam For Mafia 1 Reply with quote

And now please help me with that!
What softwares needed?
What Objects needed?
And How to do these?
Honza_B

1588 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:51 am    Post subject: Making a Simple Mission after Mission Sam For Mafia 1 Reply with quote

Okay, there has to be an English manual for modding somewhere, but since I am as lazy as you: In MWE, for inserting new objects, there will be something like "Create" -> "New" in the top menu (I donít have the program handy).

This is an unfinished modding manual by djbozkosz. Itís in Czech, but you wonít mind. It lists the basic programs needed. https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://djbozkosz.wz.cz/modding/mafia/mmm_cz.pdf

Letís say you want to place an enemy somewhere onto the map. First, you create and place him in MWE, where you see what youíre doing, then you use BSV and assign actions to your enemy. Donít use dced unless you know what youíre doing. There is a script reference which tells you which command does what. In Czech again. https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://djbozkosz.wz.cz/modding/mafia/msdr.pdf

What you can do to start with, is that you know what you want from your enemy, so you find some other specific entity in some original mission through MWE, find his name in BSV, copy the script, and paste it to your new enemy.

And yeah, when you think of putting something finished out into the world, I suggest only releasing valuable things. Smile

Edit: Iím not sure about adding additional missions, just simply replace the files in the Tutorial folder and load your new mission through tutorial.
Wirmaple7321

20 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:12 pm    Post subject: Making a Simple Mission after Mission Sam For Mafia 1 Reply with quote

Ahh too bad, idk Czech Language. Very happy
Honza_B

1588 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Making a Simple Mission after Mission Sam For Mafia 1 Reply with quote

Wirmaple7321 wrote:
Ahh too bad, idk Czech Language. Very happy

I did not assume you do. I assumed youíd be okay with Google translator. Some script reference exists in English too. This siteís downloads section has it. If only you bothered to look. Smile http://mafiascene.com/modules.php?name=downloads&action=get_download&id=120

As for the rest--Iíve already said it. Use MWE together with BSV, that should start you off.
Wirmaple7321

20 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:52 am    Post subject: Making a Simple Mission after Mission Sam For Mafia 1 Reply with quote

Hmm should works. Thx for your help
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: