FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

if you could change

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lostinmafia_heavenMS

186 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 10:54 am    Post subject: if you could change Reply with quote

Nothing /thread Sticking out tongue

But seriously I pretty much stand by that, there isn't many games like this one and I think with time it has become even more rare. It's hard to judge new games to Mafia, which is a testament of how important this game has been to me.
Hunter

2175 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 11:42 am    Post subject: if you could change Reply with quote

The textures in MAFIA suck. I know they were thinking of the 600Mhz PIIIs, but god damn. Plus a lot of them are just bad if you are paying attention, like the burnt out building or the ones with graffiti.

Also, the brand names. I don't care what the legal department says, you have to have authentic brands. That's signage, cars, food, everything. Instead we get this bland generic shit because someone thinks Coca-Cola will sue if their drinks are in the game? Laughing

Couple of basic things.

Also I would like a menu option to change manual default Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 1 Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: